Victoria’s Secret 2011 Catalogues

Victoria's Secret Catalog (2011)
Models: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Chanel Iman,
Doutzen Kroes, Erin Heatherton, Izabel Goulart, Lais Ribeiro, Lily Aldridge and Lindsay Ellingson.
Photographers: Russell James and Ben Watts (presumably)
Source: victoriassecret.com via Lovemusic22
Part 1 of 2

Adriana

Alessandra

Candice

Chanel

Last edited by a moderator:
2 of 2

Doutzen

Erin

Izabel

Lais

Lily

Lindsay

Fall Fashion 2011, Vol 3
Model: Candice Swanepoel

Winter Casual 2011
Model: Erin Heatherton

Resort 2012

victoriassecret​

MY scans of VS postcards.

1. VS Birthday Card - Sept 2011; Candice Swanepoel
2. VS "Gorgeous" Free Panty Offer - Sept 2011: Lindsay Ellingson

Share these images! But credit the scanner. Thanks.

My scans of covers of VS catalogs. - several versions of some scans. Click on thumbnails for HQ images.

1. VS Swim Sale & Clearance 2011 - vol 2: Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel
2. VS Spring Clearance 2011: Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Lais Ribeiro, Magdalena Frackowiak, Gracie Carvalho, Doutzen Kroes, Lindsay Ellingson, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton
3. VS Swim Sale & Clearance 2011 - vol 1: Candice Swanepeol, Erin Heatherton

Awww, you guys are mind readers, I was going to post covers but I am glad that I did not because your covers are better quality than mine.

^You're welcome:flower:
Here are some covers from earlier this year that i don't think were posted

victoriassecret

Victoria's Secret Angels on Jammie Cam
It's all peace, love and pajamas in this super-cute clip featuring Candice Swanepoel, Chanel Iman, Erin Heatherton, Izabel Goulart, Lindsay Ellingson, Miranda Kerr and our favorite PJ's from the Victoria's Secret Holiday 2011 Sleepwear Collection.

Victoria's Secret Angels Heart Free Slippers
It's the pairing everyone's chatting about: Free slippers with every pair of our most-loved PJ's! Start your own conversation with pajamas and matching slippers from the Holiday 2011 Sleepwear collection, now in stores, catalogue and online.

Models in second video: Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Cris Urena, Erin Heatherton, Lais Ribeiro, Lily Aldridge,Lindsay Ellingson, and Terese Pagh Teglgaard.​

MY scans of VS catalog covers.

1. VS Spring Fashion 2011 - vol 1 - no 1, Candice Swanepoel
2. VS Swim 2011 - vol 2 - no 1, Candice Swanepoel
3. VS Fall Fashion Preview 2011 - vol 1, Candice Swanepoel, Adriana Lima
4. VS Winter Look Book 2011, vol 1 - no 1, Candice Swanepoel, Izabel Goulart

MY scans of VS catalog covers.

1. VS Fall Sale & Specials 2011 - vol 1 - no 2, Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson
3. VS WinterCasual 2011 - vol 1 - no 2, Erin Heatherton

My Scans from the VSC Spring Clearance Sale 2011:

1. pages 32 & 33: Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio, Gracie Carvalho, Kate Upton, Crishell Stubbs, Jessica Perez, Isabeli Fontana
2, pages 34 & 35: Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr, Erin Heatherton, Lindsay Ellingson, Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio
3. page 39: Isabeli Fontana, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel
4. pages 40 & 41: Isabeli Fontana, Alessandra Ambrosio, Erin Heatherton, Candice Swanepoel and one unknown
5. page 46: Maryna Linchuk, Erin Heatherton, Candice Swanepoel
6. page 54: Lily Aldridge

5. 6.

SHARE THESE IMAGES! But credit the scanner. Thanks.

My Scans from the VSC Spring Clearance Sale 2011:

1. page 68: Lindsay Ellingson, Alessandra Ambrosio
2. pages 70 & 71: Candice Swanepoel
3. page 72: Erin Heatherton, Lily Aldridge, Lindsay Ellingson, Candice Swanepoel

1. 2.

MY own scans of VS "PINK".

:heart: VS PINK!

VS Winter Casual 2011 - vol 1 - no 2: Chanel Iman, Milou Sluis, Marloes Horst, Elsa Hosk

The Semi-Annual Sale 2011

Casual Sale 2011
Model: Erin Heatherton

Spring Preview 2012
Model: Adriana Lima

victoriassecret.com​

Dream Angels Bra and Fragrance Campaign
Models: Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton

vspressroom

Victoria's Secret Holiday 2011 TV Commercial (Extended Cut)

It's Showtime! And here, Victoria's Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Doutzen Kroes, Erin Heatherton, Lais Ribeiro, Lily Aldridge and Lindsay Ellingson show off the Gorgeous, Dream Angels and Very Sexy lingerie collections for Holiday 2011. Shot in Prague by director Michael Bay, this extended 90-second spot aired only during the 2011 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

was bored a couple of days ago and decided to do a count of how much catalog pics each model had this year by downloading all the pics from this year from the vs website. Didn't include the pics that were just released (like valentine's and vs swim 2012) since those are for next year. Here they are.
This one is just of the angels

and this one is of all the models. This is just the top fifteen

Wow, amazing statistics, thanks Lovemusic22! Hmmm, surprises? I knew that Gracie did a lot of work for VS but I did not realize that it was that much, but then again I get her and Lais confused with other. ^_^ I am not surprised that some non-Angels had more images than Angels, but my guess for the top would have put Lais and Maryna ahead of Magdalena - not that Maryna was that far behind, I guess Magda really did pump out the PINK stuff and was probably the top PINK print model for 2011 - I know that she and Chanel did mainline stuff, but I think that the bulk of what they both did was PINK. Interesting since Magda did not really start doing significant work for VS until this year.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->