VICTORIA Beckham To Star In Own Fashion Reality TV Show In America.

Bluestar07

Reaction score
trans.gif
trans.gif
trans.gif
0,,2006390997,00.jpg
trans.gif
trans.gif
US show ... Posh
Posh fashion states-ment

By SARA NATHAN
TV Editor
VICTORIA Beckham is to star in her own fashion reality TV show in America. And Posh Spice’s ex-bandmate Emma Bunton is being lined up for her own British comedy show.

Former Spice Girls manager Simon Fuller — who created Pop Idol — has been negotiating for both with telly bosses.
Victoria, 32, is known for her love of expensive haute couture and is already pals with a raft of top designers.
She also has her own brand of jeans for funky fashion label Rock ‘n’ Republic.
Her show — which is being launched in America but could head here — is being billed as a cross between TV hits Project Catwalk and Britain’s Next Top Model.

0,,2006391000,00.jpg
Mastermind ... Fuller

Multi-millionaire Fuller said last night: “It will be a fashion proposition that will fit her fashion business.
“It will be more serious than a reality show but will still be very entertaining because Victoria is so funny.
“She has found her niche. She can walk into any room in the fashion world and she knows as much, if not more, than anyone.”
He said Posh had received dozens of offers from US networks in the past two years. But Fuller told her to wait until she had been “legitimised in the fashion world”.

0,,2006390999,00.jpg
Comedy comeback ... Baby

He also revealed his company 19 Entertainment has spoken to two British broadcasters about a comedy series for Baby Spice Emma, 30.
He said: “Emma wants to get into TV. She went to drama school and it’s in her blood. We’re going to give her a shot.”

Fuller, 46, is also reworking Little Britain for HBO in the US with Matt Lucas and David Walliams. He said: “We are on the brink of confirming something rather special.”

And Fuller refused to rule out a return to UK screens of Pop Idol, which made him mega millions.
Last year he reached an out-of-court settlement after claiming Simon Cowell copied X Factor from Pop Idol.
But he said last night: “I wouldn't say Pop Idol is dead.
“If Simon Cowell and I decided to switch things around in a way that was appropriate and relevant, then who knows?”

thesun.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fashion Reality TV Show in America"---that is a quadruple negative, like "I ain't not gonna not go there, no how."

Sorry, but I'm going to tune in.

Wow, how original. Baby spice comedy? Uh, no thanks. How about giving hard working comedians comedy series? Little Britain is also tired as hell.

“It will be more serious than a reality show but will still be very entertaining because Victoria is so funny.

It was this part of the article that killed me. For the life of me, I cannot imagine Vic being "funny". Maybe she is (though I highly doubt it) but I STILL cannot imagine it.

I don't know why they're doing Victoria's show in the U.S. first instead of in the U.K. Seems like she'd have better luck in the U.K where a large portion of her fan base is.

Her show sounds borig already...but I'd probably watch the first episode, just out of curiosity.

Or how about the line
She has found her niche. She can walk into any room in the fashion world and she knows as much, if not more, than anyone.”
:rofl: Seriously?!

or the very special
But Fuller told her to wait until she had been “legitimised in the fashion world”.

If that is true this project will never come to fruition.

Bluestar07 said:

It was this part of the article that killed me. For the life of me, I cannot imagine Vic being "funny". Maybe she is (though I highly doubt it) but I STILL cannot imagine it.

I haven't seen her do it lately, but in the old days it was quite entertaining to watch her in interviews, shooting her mouth off and saying way too much...I think she has learn't her lesson though and is a bit more guarded now which takes some of the shine off.

VainJane said:
I don't know why they're doing Victoria's show in the U.S. first instead of in the U.K. Seems like she'd have better luck in the U.K where a large portion of her fan base is.

Her show sounds borig already...but I'd probably watch the first episode, just out of curiosity.

Agreed, they should do it in the UK. I don't think Americans quite "get" her or her humour.

Bluestar07 said:
By

“She has found her niche. She can walk into any room in the fashion world and she knows as much, if not more, than anyone.”

o yea... has she been logging onto TFS too much?
obviously not :sick: look what she wears

Good for Vicky. The Beckhams were trying to get their break-through in America for years.

question: what has she actually done for the past decade?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flawlessdisaster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->