Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Well the cast includes Naomi, Gisele, Adriana, Candice, Lily Aldridge, Abby Champion, Sora Choi, Taylor Hill, Sui He, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Julia Fox, Hailey Bieber, Lily Moss, Amelia Grace, Emily Ratajkowski, Candice Huffine, Valentina Sampaio, Paloma Elsesser, Jill Kortleve and more

What is this the tour?
Well whatever it is I hope it's not going to be like this sisterhood of traveling panties...

Many of these are awesome on the runway so am not mad at the cast. They need to stop pretending that they are being more inclusive though, nepo models are not a symbol of inclusiveness. They missed a chance to bring back some of the 2000s and 2010 heavy hitters like Karolina . Cant wait to watch the tour!

It’s the Pink carpet today for this “tour” which I still don’t fully understand the concept of.

So they went to 4 cities, gave some designer a budget/set to put on a “show/collection” with what VS is currently selling, they filmed it and are going to piece it together as a VS show?

So they went to 4 cities, gave some designer a budget/set to put on a “show/collection” with what VS is currently selling, they filmed it and are going to piece it together as a VS show?

I am going to try and go in with a positive outlook, but I think this is going to be a mess.

Based on the previews, I think they are trying to have the same vibe as Savage x Fenty and that is not going to work for their fan base.

People see the VS show as an event - it’s interactive and the focus is on the beauty of the models. It’s almost like a pageant.

I think they are so worried about pissing people off that they are abandoning the things that set them apart as a brand. You could still address issues like diversity, health and bodies without sacrificing your DNA. It’s jarring to see where they are at.

F5cfc9zacAE-bXU

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->