Miranda Kerr
Morgane Dubled
Natasha Poly
Oluchi Onweagba
Raquel Zimmerman
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Selita Ebanks

Hey everyone, i just realized that i have been posting on the wrong thread,

shout out to happy canadian for still loving tyra!

i couldn't read all of your comments, but what'd u all think of this years show,

i personally hated it really....the music was really bad, i hate justin timberlake, maybe just one song would have been nice, the different kinds of clothes didn't go together and i miss the way some models walked that gave you chills, AKA: Tyra and Naomi, i still liked Gisele and i didn't like Adriana AT ALL in this show, she was kinda wierd

i also noticed how some models were out of their element when interacting towards the audience, its like it used to be a tyra thing only when she would look around, but now all these models were doing it and not that it was just her thing, just that in the past only she really did it and now it seems everyone is trying to do it, just seemed unoriginal. I misss Heidi, Tyra and Naomi and Fernanda.

I also thought angela lindvall looked really AMAZING, especially during the Scottish part, her pose give me chills, good chills. let me know how you all feel, sorry if i'm making your reiterate what you've already said, i just can't read 204 pages of posts!!,

btw, wouldn't be really cool if tyra opened the show next year as a surprise? like she walks out to some really hot fast music and her walk gives you chills like the 2003 show when she's in the red bra!, HOT!

I hope that happens too!

Oh but I also hope that she'd have the same body as she had on the 2003 show.

anglinggg said:
I hope that happens too!

Oh but I also hope that she'd have the same body as she had on the 2003 show.

YEAH, as much as i love her, i hated how she looked in 05, however if her body is currently like i think it is according to her recent TV show, then she'd still rock the runway

http://www.superphotospace.com/images/thumb/tyra_banks01_455c5daa5a0a7-t.jpg

I would so marry her!!

but yea either like 2003 or this current picture, i know its pretty recent and not looking like a drag queen either, like a hot mama!!

one more thing, i also missed the model that is currently Rouge Red's Icon, i believe she also opened the russian theme last year? i miss her too and fernanda and tyra and naomi and gisele

also i read somewhere about this but not sure, but did adriana gain a little weight this time, she still looked (face down) cool this show but just wondering if she has or not

Also, i really like selita Ebanks, however not in the fashion show, it seems during press interviews and on talk shows, she really pulled together and answers questions really well and looks really great but she just doesn't act well on the VS show, she looks good in that too, also does she run down the runway or whhat!! and then gives a wink and smooch, which i recieved [:smile:

Ooh, I'd like to comment about Angela. Is it just me, or did it feel weird that she got skinnier? I was almost to tears. I mean, people point at Tyra while she was gaining weight, but when the process is reversed I just feel weird.

²kungfuclown

It's Eugenia Volodina in my avi. And yes, I missed her too :cry: And Tyra & Fernanda & Heidi & Naomi (Gisele is - in fact - still there :P )... Their beauty left an empty spot, I thought there were too few real woman and too many girlies (I love Stam, but she didn't fit, Heather & MOrgane & Flavia etc... well... girls).

About Adriana - yeah, she gained some weight, she said so herself in her fitting ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82q1WIfktLE ) I loved her for "I decided not to starve myself!" :clap:

²fouroclock: I'll look at the show and then i'll answer :flower:

Saw it. She looked much better 2005 show.
But to be honest - all models looked better back then. I just pipped in the 2005 show and was like "wow, Caroline T is really hot", and after compairing her then to this year's show... She should've had the hairdo of last year. And the make-up. As everyone else too :/

i just saw on my dvr that the show is reairing tonight! i missed it last time and im really excited to see it

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was finally aired on local channel CW11 in New York. It was visually unbearable. It appeared as if the camera was out of focus and wandering around too much. What was that all about? Video art? I'm guessing censors are too uptight and forbid us to view an actual VS fashion show. They should get over it and accept the idea there's no crime in viewing beauty.

^ Yeah, the whole Visa/citizenship thing is such a mess, very difficult. It sucks because Fernanda was soooo good at VS last year :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->