Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
It's July now. Only 4 months 'til the '07 Fashion Show will be taped (16 November), so I'm thinking that right about now are the people at VS working on themes, choosing models, and getting promotions done to hold the show this year.

What's been on my mind lately is who is going to open. I couldn't see KK doing it now that Gisele's gone, but am I mistaken? Gisele's contract is over, but will she walk this year one last time?

Anyone have any thoughts on the show for this year? :flower:

They have been working on the themes and the promotions since last year:wink:

As for the models, with the exception of the Angels and a few regulars, they usually don't choose until a few weeks before the show (like many regular fashion shows.):wink:

I hope Gi gets to walk one last time---she deserves a nice send off^_^ But I highly doubt it. Also, a moderator at Ale's forum said Gi won't be at the VSFS this year. But who knows---maybe there will be:P

I think most likely Ale would open the show since she is pretty much their head Angel now. If not I would say either Heidi or KK or Miranda. I doubt it would be Izabel or Selita.

I'm almost positive that I read somewhere that as part of Gisele's contract she will do one last runway show, but I could be wrong.

I hope Gisele won't be there either :smile: I wanna see Ale opening or wearing the bra!! :D

Wow, we already have a topic for VS 2007!

I remember the super huge long thread for '06, when we were just speculating who was going to be in it.

The show's opener is probably going to go to Heidi or Alessandra. Heidi has said she's not having any more babies for a while and she is the one with the most seniority. But Alessandra is a fan favourite, so who knows?

Quick question though - I know Karolina has worn the million dollar bra before. Has Alessandra? If she hasn't, I think they might let Karolina open and Alessandra wear the diamond bra.

Ohhh...VSFW 2006. Fun fun time. (and no sleep of course...and skipping school) Miranda will of course be in it! Looking forward to that. Ale should open a show.

With Gisele gone, I always assumed Adriana or KK would be the head of angels. Hmmm...we shall see.

LOL! I remember last year's topic too. THAT was interesting. :P

And no, Ale hasn't had the honor before. It would be nice to see someone else open, but I you gotta admit Gisele's got one hell of an opening walk. I hate her and I can admit that!

No, she hasn't :( I REALLY want her to! It's so unffair! I'm really affraid of KK open it and Adriana wear the bra :doh:
Alessandra deserves it and now she's definatelly the best angel there! :innocent:
She has never opened a segment and she's the most over-used VS model, they have to let her open the show or wear the bra! :woot:

I know, eh? Good ol' times :rofl:

Oh, that thread was virtual spam :rofl: I left to take a shower and came back to 15 pages. I was afraid to go to the bathroom :rofl:

oh god.. we're starting again already!!??

this is going to be one looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong thread.

I really hope that they do another thing with Pink, because that's becoming such a big part of their business (believe me I know from the amount I spend on it). I think Heidi or Alessandra will open-Ale because she's the biggest one of the Angels and Heidi because she's returning, she's had her kids.

Some part of me almost thinks that Miranda Kerr will get to wear the Million Dollar Bra because she is the newest one of the Angels. I prefer it when it opens up the show, because it gives a bang to it. I compared VSFS 05 and 06. Same opening model, one year had the bra open it, one didn't.

I really don't see Gisele in the show though. The articles made it seem that the end of it all was less-than-amicable and she's definitely moved on to doing the high fashion again. As far as people who aren't Angels who I can see in the show, Natasha Poly is almost a given. She's done two shows and is a regular in the catalogues, albeit more for the clothing. Doutzen, Julia, Hana, Andi, Heather, Stammy are more people that I see being in the show. I personally want more Ajuma though. Watching her gave me tears, she was that good.

I do remember though that in the articles about Gisele leaving VS, there was something about 5 "younger, hotter girls". I can only assume that one of them was Miranda Kerr but there are 4 girls who either will be completely new to VS, or they have done some catalogues or shows but are being elevated in status.

I know, eh? Good ol' times :rofl:

Oh, that thread was virtual spam :rofl: I left to take a shower and came back to 15 pages. I was afraid to go to the bathroom :rofl:

i was *this* close to putting a port-a-potty in my room. it was MADNESS, i say!

I'm definitely hoping to see Bianca Balti in the show again- she was so cute in 05!! Has she had her baby and all, or am I thinking too quickly??

And Eugenia Volodina, she was MIA last year and I definitely missed her. oh and HANA!!! She was phenomenal her first year...

Miranda will probably play a bigger role this year, but I won't bet money on it. nothing's ever certain here. :wink:

i was *this* close to putting a port-a-potty in my room. it was MADNESS, i say!

AHAHA. You and me both :lol: I'm thinking Julia, Heather, maybe Stammy will return. That'll be awesome to see. Andi too :buzz:, she's great for VS.

And so the spam begins. :lol:

I hope Karoline or Izabel become the Gisele instead of Alessandra is the makes any sense, Ale is a bit of a butterface.

& Hope Eugenia, Elise, & Julia do the show- Doutzen as well. I'd love to see for new girls, Lara Stone, & ummm... I'm not sure who else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->