VMAN Model Search

I totally agree Flashbang! I think Daiv and D'Marco are the only finalists! The other 5 are just random picks from JD ;p

photo1-468x351.jpg

After thirteen hours on set and five of Simon Foxton's finest, our VMAN model search finalist D'Marco Jones has finished our days shoot and his first time in front of Nick Knight's lens. Our live stream is now over - but if you managed to miss our live split-screen stream broadcasting all the backstage and on set action, our project gallery has been updated (and indeed inundated!) with all the images from the shoot. Uncensored, unretouched and real-time, our images provide a sneak peek at the outfits which will make their final glossy outing later this year when VMAN 15 hits newsstands.

showstudio.com

VMAN congratulates model search finalist D’Marco Jones on his recent shoot with photographer Nick Knight broadcast live on SHOWstudio. Because the other selected finalist Daiv Ambrose was unable to make the shoot, the search for our second finalist will continue. Stay tuned for Nick’s follow up shoot.

vman.com

VMAN Shoot Now Live!
By SHOWstudio, 10:00 Fri 02 Oct 2009
r0011168-468x351.jpg

The finalists of the VMAN Model Search are Rico Nieves, Matt Schimitt Louis Harris-Tench and Matt Nicol. Apart from Louis who lives in London, they've all flown in last night from US and Canada. For most of them this is their first shoot ever! Styled by Simon Foxton, the models will be wearing top labels like Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent and Alexander McQueen. Watch everything happening live on the LIVE STUDIO or you're all welcome to come down and see it in person.

showstudio.com

The First Shoot
By SHOWstudio, 12:37 Fri 02 Oct 2009
r0011196-468x351.jpg

Matt Nicol from Toronto, Canada is the first model to start off. Sporting a Givenchy number, he is looking confident in front of Nick Knight's camera on his very first shoot. Only one winner from all five finalists (including D'Marco from our last shoot) will make it to the cover. You can be the judge!

showstudio.com

^ yep :D During the last live photoshoot, only 1 out of 2 finalists showed up so they recruited 4 more

Back on Track
By SHOWstudio

r0011227-468x351.jpg

Evacuation!

r0011232-468x351.jpg

Matt gets the final touches

r0011206-468x351.jpg

Louis showing off his star tattoo

After a brief incident where everyone had to evacuate outside the building, the LIVE SHOOT has now resumed. So far the models have shot in their first outfits (out of two) and everyone's enjoying the experience very much, even if they have to get their hair cut very short or wait long hours for their turns.

showstudio.com

Well done!
By SHOWstudio

r0011244-468x351.jpg

Images to be edited

The shoot has now ended and it's been an exciting day for everyone. Final images will be collaged into a mishmash of black and white photos added with accents of colour. Keep an eye on VMAN Model Search to get updates and find out who will make it to the cover of VMAN. With a weekend ahead, some of the models have planned a tour of London as it's their first visit to UK. And they certainly deserve it!

showstudio.com

I see.
Well I'll have to wait for more pictures of each model to choose my favourite ^_^

ETA: And I hope they choose well because those two finalist are just wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I agree, D'Marco and Daiv (who didn't show up) are so-so :lol: My bet is Matt Nicol :D he looks a lil bit like Marlon Texeira

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't wait to see the final pics, it's Matt Schmitt actually :D

AND THE WINNER IS…
093009_modelwinner_final_blog.jpg

He came. He saw. He conquered. World, meet Rico Nieves. Rico Nieves, meet the world. Rico is the winner of the VMAN model contest. The Ohio-native rose from the trenches and battled it out with contestants from all over the planet. Picked by VMAN, Nick Knight, and SHOWstudio.com, Rico will be a familiar face soon. Welcome to the big-time and the world of FORD Models, Rico!

vman

WHO WANTS SOME COVER OUTTAKES?
Nicole LoPresti | November 16, 2009
111609_gallery.jpg

You do! VMAN16 hits newsstands tomorrow but we decided to perk up your manic Monday with a sneak peek at our VMAN FORD MODEL SEARCH/SHOWstudio.com winner and cover boy, Rico. Take a behind-the-scenes look at the shoot, including outtakes of the other finalists.

VMan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->