VMAN #11 Fall 2008 : Petey Wright by Hedi Slimane

MissMagAddict

Reaction score

VMAN Goes Quarterly
Hedi Slimane shoots Fall cover

(NEW YORK) VMAN, the previously bi-annual male counterpart to international fashion and arts publication V, has officially gone quarterly with its Fall 2008 fashion issue. And lest you ladies think there's nothing in it for you, think again.

The cover boy is VMAN and Ford Model Search Winner Petey Wright, who took the title over more than a thousand hopefuls after two long days of shooting. He shares his Hedi Slimane-shot spread with the equally impressive runners-up, AJ and Adam. Karl Lagerfeld also lends his photography skills to the issue. Curious about Kanye West's foray into fashion? VMAN debuts Pastelle, West's new clothing line, modeled by Kanye himself, Rihanna, and Lupe Fiasco. And if you still need more eye candy, the new face (and body!) of Calvin Klein Underwear, Garrett Neff, is introduced. VMAN 11 Fall 2008 hits newsstands this week.
source | fwd

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for posting, I like the cover.
Although that cover image looks very fimilar?

V IS FOR VICTORY
Models: Petey, Adam & AJ
Stylist: Nicola Formichetti
Photographer: Hedi Slimane

small images...

v1cf2.jpeg

v2rr5.jpeg
v3kr0.jpeg

v4md4.jpeg

v7iq5.jpeg
v8ow1.jpeg

source | fwd

can't wait for entire content. but some of them have been upload at vman.com i guess.thx for the cover MMA :smile:

can't wait for entire content. but some of them have been upload at vman.com i guess.thx for the cover MMA :smile:

You're welcome & yes... a few of the previews for this issue have been up on vman.com for quite some time.

:flower:

I love everything so far! That Petey guy is hot :shifty: Can't wait to see more!

A bit boring but nice.

Ugh, enough with Garrett. Let some other guys have a chance :innocent:

The printwork looks really promising though. Hedi's B&W shots are gorgeous as always.

its great to see hedi in color... so pretty... that other edit is gorge too... hopefully ill land my hands on this issue :blush:

thanks for posting ladies! :flower:

Some colour wouldn't have done any damage. Very underwhelming editorials with no depth nor character.

Thankyou for posting the scans blackangel and MMA! :flower: Like R-G said, it is nice to see Hedi's photography have some colour in it- in fact I think this is the first time I've seen photography by him in colour! B) I'm not so sure that I like the 'blurring' technique adopted by David Sherry; I know its meant to be so that the eye focuses on specific parts of the picture, but the blur is making me itch to see the rest of the photo without the haze.

i loove him ...
he used to be my ex. ... avatar .... the man in the car, it was him ...
on the sept. "to buy" list ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->