Vogue Brazil December 2008 : Madonna by Steven Klein

Cover is good, I like simple colors and lack of text.
Siri's ed seems very interesting.

thanks for snaps matheus s.

thank you soo much matheus s :flower: :flower:
Yeah, karma for you :D
This is really a must-buy!!! :woot:

Siri
w00t.gif
, thank you so much.

I hope someone scan it!
flowers.gif

it's very good madonna's cover thx for the preview matheus :smile:

If you click on the cover image it will lead you to the whole editorial...

Special thanks to Rafa at MadonnaOnline and to Leonardo.

Madonnatribe.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the cover. I don't like it. Hat how she looks almost neckless.

No problem at all... I like the cover but I am not a big fan of the whole edit...

I don't like the ed. Everything looks the same and since I'm not fan of her acrobatics I think one shot (cover) is more than enough...

The cover is vomit inducing, and i like Madonna but please that is just stupid choice of cover image!

I bet! If vogue Paris or Italy make the same cover, or another with madonna shot everyone will loves it.

hunf...

^^Because we are all so biased and just fanatics when it comes to VP & VI. :rolleyes:

^^I was being sarcastic, all you need to do is go through the last threads of those edition issues, and you will see plenty of people not happy with covers, and especially me. :P

I bet! If vogue Paris or Italy make the same cover, or another with madonna shot everyone will loves it.

hunf...
I totally agree with you. If this were Vogue Paris or Vogue Italia everybody would be going nuts about how amazing it all was. Since it is Vogue Brazil people feel free to criticize every little thing. That's just to show how biased people are.:angry:

^^I was being sarcastic, all you need to do is go through the last threads of those edition issues, and you will see plenty of people not happy with covers, and especially me. :P

exactly!

VP & VI are always examined to the smallest details, from cover through eds, to choice of models and photographers...

Regarding this issue, seems to me that there are more people who like the cover than those who don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->