Vogue Brazil May 2024 : Paloma Elsesser by Zee Nunes

It has the tone of the early 2000s cover, the color saturation against white studio background.

IJBOL queen.

I'm so disappointed that I waited for their May cover reveal just to see that (and the second one which she was cringing in animal prints).

Now where's Vogue Adria's May cover?

• Haha
Reactions: KoV
WHAT IN THE WORLD; THIS IS BAD, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY REALLY BAD. HELP ME LORD

They started the year very well, only to have a horrible cover again in the anniversary edition.

Both of the photographs are not cover material. I think that Paloma looks quite good on the second cover but the tinfoil bed is just a terrible prop. Very weak covers for an anniversary issue.

Last edited:
I love both covers she looks great! The tinfoil bed is a poor decision, they should have used that Y2K style metallic furniture.

Horrible, and the april issue was ok
Now this
Honestly we cant praise them cause we always get kicked in the but on the next month

I think the ones to blame are stylists or photographers. They have the wrong idea of how to work with curvy models. I liked a lot Paloma's ed for Vogue Mexico, and that was the first time I understand her beauty.

I think the ones to blame are stylists or photographers. They have the wrong idea of how to work with curvy models. I liked a lot Paloma's ed for Vogue Mexico, and that was the first time I understand her beauty.
I still don't get it and these two covers are not helping lol.

Kinda disappointing for their anniversary cover.

I will never understand her appeal as a model. She looks so average.

I agree high heels are the invention of the Devil, but if you are wearing some just make sure your editing team makes it so that it looks like you fit in them.

There's an award for the ironic of the year as well. I would like to use another word, but I keep it polite

I actually think the first cover is really beautiful. I love her expression, love the grading , the styling and energy. The second one howevr is rather tragic..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Burke
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->