I am so sorry, but...

HOW THE F*CK DO YOU MANAGE TO GET WORSE? LIKE SERIOUSLY?! HOW IN THE F*CKING WORLD DO YOU GET WORSE COVERS EACH TIME, EVEN WHEN YOU ARE THINKING OH FINALLY IT IS NOT A DISASTER? I AM SO F*CKING DONE WITH VOGUE ITALIA AND FARNETI, I SWEAR

The rant is over, thank you. Now, buy piles of Vogue Italia and burn me in them, I can't with this anymore. If Franca was alive, she'd probably throw Farneti out of the window herself, I am sure.

Oh my god really?! This looks literally like how we used to dress up in kindergarten for carnival. I don't know what to say even...

So sad nobody can save VI, as they don't care on sales, and no one in the top positions do nothing...

I don't actually mind some of the covers but this is just another terrible concept. The editorial also looks like a bunch of bad halloween costumes.

I am waiting when production agencies and models agencies start boycottting this publication. Like it was back in 99-2000 with paris vogue under Joan Juliet buck and she got fired because vogue paris turned into vogue spain... and then carine roitfeld arrived and in one month turned a magazine into a living legend, while changed every contributor. I just hope that someday it’s gonna happen...

Vittoria has an editorial shot by Drew Vickers and its probably the salvation ed of the whole edition. it’s very good!

How uninspired and lazy. Putting the same boring Chanel look on all 12 of them? Really?
Could have atleast change the outfit accordingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->