Vogue Italia September 2020 by Mark Borthwick

I'm really curious to know how this will work. I mean, are they really going to print all of these 100 covers? Is such thing even possible?

and WHAT THE HELL IS THAT STYLING?

Such a waste of that Prada collection. Full of colors and prints...and they -or Carlos- decided to go for 100 covers with black and grey depressing clothes -which fits really good with Borthwick aesthetic-.

100 covers?!?? i-D magazine is shaking!!

Some of these really work! Julia and Raquel covers are already on my radar to buy

So everyone and their mother is having a Vogue Italia cover now, although most of them won’t get printed. Even nobodies like Lineisy.

Guess we have to start talking about the Big 3 from now on.

These covers made me start to hate this Prada collection... which is not a good thing.

I am wondering what inside this issue will look like. Since on all the covers they are wearing Prada (so far?), then they should be all cover materials instead of editorial pages turn to be cover like most of the times when magazines do multiple covers. There is no way they only feature Prada clothes in this issue, other advertising clients will be pissed!

I'm really curious to know how this will work. I mean, are they really going to print all of these 100 covers? Is such thing even possible?
My guess is only 10-20 will be widely printed and distributed while others will be printed in limited amount (for the Vogue office/editors and complimentary send-outs to the cover models and teams).

Im sure Prada paid the big money to be the only brand, still Prada have much more diversity..not feeling the styling, Mr Nazario didn’t show nothing amazing on these amazing women, but a lot of repetitive tricks.

Love Raquel and Julia covers.

One hundred covers is an absolute embarrassment, and I am officially convinced that Farneti just torments us with these gimmicks for the sake of generating buzz. This magazine is a shadow of its former self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->