Vogue Paris September 2006 : Jessica, Snejana, Sasha & Gemma by Craig McDean

taben said:
i don't agree. Where is Julia ? and Daria ? and Eugenia ? and Irina ? and Tanya ? and flavia ? and inguna ? and izabel goulart ? and cameron russel ? and Lisa Cant ? and Solange ? and... so on :P

and seriously... Marcelle bitar (to just name her) one of the most working models right now ? :ninja:
Maybe Meisel stole them...:rofl: (But they had to share Hilary, at least! :wink:)

hahahaha ! i wish Meisel would start shooting eugenia again :cry:

But yes, it's nice to see hilary B) and i'm so glad to see Morgane in french vogue... she should have been on the cover of the "Parisienne" issue :ninja:

taben said:
and i'm so glad to see Morgane in french vogue... she should have been on the cover of the "Parisienne" issue :ninja:

Yeah, that would have been awesome :shock: :ninja:

could anyone please scan the Stephanie Seymour editorial? PLEASE =)

Diorette said:
Le Glamour en Partage
Craig McDean
Carine Roitfeld

the pictures were already posted by Diorette (thanks), what about the article? ^_^

arghh, hate the Chanel cover, its so boring..
and most of the editorials look a bit all over the place, i only liked the Affinities Electives, all the rest seem messy styling and a bit too much 'movement'

anyway, layering & rock/warrior attitude seems that remains at the top

muchos thanks for all the scans posted, you are saving me money :heart:

Joseph26 said:
the pictures were already posted by Diorette (thanks), what about the article? ^_^
Rutytke has worked some more on Diorette's generously provided scans.

Lena - the movement is exactly what I like about these images! Perhaps it's because I come from a more photography-oriented rather than fashion perspective, but I really enjoy the movement in these images...

Im not a fan of the 4 on the cover. They all look the same to me. But there are some amazing photos inside. What a wast to include Justin in this issue..id rather they had someone with a bit of depth. Love the tribute to Heather

iluvjeisa said:
Lena - the movement is exactly what I like about these images! Perhaps it's because I come from a more photography-oriented rather than fashion perspective, but I really enjoy the movement in these images...

well, see, i like photos with movement as well but a whole issue based on movement pics can get a bit flat when its been repeated page after page.
i also find that some of those 'movement' shots are a bit unlucky, one needs to shoot too many poses to get movement right, and for a magazine of Vogue Paris standards the result seems a bit 'rough' to me.

after all visual uniformity kills the esthetic message, dont you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbtina
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->