W June 2008 : Charlize Theron by Craig McDean

Charlize looks great and i am always up for her getting covers but honestly this issue seems so bland are they serious thats it when it comes to the content?

Thanks for scanning the cover and reviewing.

i like the editorial... reminds me of this season's Jil Sander ads.

I like the cover a lot...but then again, I like Charlize so no surprise there.

And I think Abbey Lee has appeared in every single magazine now, no?

I love the cover, but its hard for Charlize to look bad. The one ed looks a bit boring, and the casting is horrible

I think Heidi is in the picture with the high collared black coat...you can only see half of her face though...:unsure:

again tons of milk-and-water girls...i will never remember their names and faces and i dont even care
if not these girls- that ed would b nice

June issue and already using full F/W 0809 looks :blink: W is always one of the earliest.
Who is interested in seeing pieces that will be available in the stores in like September earliest? :blink: I just don't get it.

Having said that, the edit does look quite amazing!

^vogue paris already used FW in may ( as W did previous year in may)
that looks really silly: fur coat instead swimwear

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I know (that's why I said one of the earliest, not the earliest) :flower: my point still stands though..it's just that magazines seem to entirely skip prefall..

Lovely editorial.Couldn't care less about Charlize.

I really like the editorial. It has beautiful subdued tones and an understated feel to it, accompanied by some details that make it more interesting to look at (the foil applications and halo head pieces!). I have to say I think someone like Suvi would've been a better fit here than Abbey-Lee though.. Abbey's more chick than chic.

Thanks for sharing Jacque Marcel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicemercedes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->