Vogue Singapore April 2024 : Charli XCX by Nick Knight

I love Charli and this Vogue edition, but this cover makes me sad and it's strange because Charli's
music persona is full of life yet they didn't embrace that on her first Vogue cover shoot.

The green color confused me at first because it doesn't do well on the photo, but then I
realized that her upcoming album's color is green. Now if they just booked her for a cover
during 'Crash' (AKA in her sell-out era which she became a commercial pop star sound
and visual-wise), the outcome would have been a lot better.

That dress is making my skin crawl, she's delivering in terms of modeling tho especially in the editorial. Hope its longer.

Why is she posing with ductwork, though? Is she actually successful these days? It seems like she's always been close to truly breaking out... but never really has.

Massively here for this surge of Nick Knight we seem to be getting lately. First Naomi Campbell for Vogue Greece, Kim Kardashian for Skims and now Charli XCX for Vogue Singapore. That being said, this cover does nothing for me. Too dark and gloomy for my taste and that lime green masthead is truly hideous. Halloween isn't until October!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->