Vogue Taiwan February 2011

Bertrando3

Reaction score
2011013157770425.jpg

image source: http://www.vogue.com.tw/

As always it looks amateur, cheap and badly done but if the publication is still on it means people are buying it I guess... Would like to see Taiwanese or Asian top models on the cover though and to have an improvement on their coverlines. I have Taiwanese friends and they say they don't buy it, they prefer to buy Vogue Paris and US Vogue from what they've told me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her name is Hou Peicen,She is the anchor in Taiwan.

Ohh ok thanks, I don't know how to change the title of the threat though. I've googled her but I don't get what she has done recently that is so important, so she gets a Vogue cover.

Cheap, tacky, horrible, dreadful! The Burberry gone to waste.

All Vogue Taiwan's cover are horrible.They nevery use the model but the star of this tiny island.

Her English name is Patty Hou, I think she has been on the cover of Vogue Taiwan before.
Absolutely cheap and tacky.:ninja:

All Vogue Taiwan's cover are horrible.They nevery use the model but the star of this tiny island.

Well the thing is, I'm not bothered by the fact that they want to promote their own country' stars, Vogue India or Australia do the same, and I think it's great to help your own talents, other magazines do that. What I'm pissed off about, with this Vogue edition, is that, I feel they don't work hard enough to come up with good contents or great designing material for their covers and editorials; there's always this "amateur" feel, which isn't great or tolerable for Vogue. But yeah being a model and loving models on covers I'd prefer to see top models on magazines than B-list or unknown people, but that's the same old story so let's not get into this once again :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->