Vogue Taiwan March 2013 : Jolin Tsai by Tim Ho

Bertrando3

Reaction score
2013022773491921.jpg

source: vogue.com.tw

I was organizing my Vogue files on my computer and I realized that one cover was missing for March and it was the Taiwanese edition; so I've been to their website and found out this one but I have no idea on the star/model's name or the photographer. If you guys can fill up the blanks then be my guest. I don't like the cover at all but it's been the same for every issue so no point for me in tryin' to get their vision, but I wanted to share it since it hasn't been posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cover model is Jolin Tsai, Taiwanese pop singer, very famous locally and somewhat well-known in east and southeast Asia, as well as among young Asians in the United States. Photographed by Tim Ho.

Editor-in-chief and Art Director: Sky Wu
Executive Producer: C.M. Liu
Production Supervisor: Han Lee
Stylists: Amber Yen and Chen Lo
Hair: Johnny
Make-up: Chien Shuling

this time they got it right with the colours and background but the hairstyle aint selling it to me

The color scheme is more likely an autumn cover rather than spring. But the hair is appaling

Cover model is Jolin Tsai, Taiwanese pop singer, very famous locally and somewhat well-known in east and southeast Asia, as well as among young Asians in the United States. Photographed by Tim Ho.

Editor-in-chief and Art Director: Sky Wu
Executive Producer: C.M. Liu
Production Supervisor: Han Lee
Stylists: Amber Yen and Chen Lo
Hair: Johnny
Make-up: Chien Shuling

Thanks ^_^ I actually know who she is but didn't recognize her lol

Not a bad cover, but really don't like the 'trend code' in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->