Vogue Turkey May 2015 : Sam Rollinson by Sean and Seng

Housseyin

Reaction score
11142181_1586407858280209_1074847775_n.jpg

Photographer: Sean & Seng,
Styling Editor: Konca Aykan

Jesus wept! Sean & Seng shot this?? Just cannot believe it, I'm absolutely flabbergasted. What have they done to her eyes? Vogue Turkey seemed like such a great idea initially, I'm not so sure anymore.

Oww I love Sam but wrong eye make up here :/ And I think she should have turned her head on the other side, to have the sunlight hit her face even more. Maybe the edit will be better :smile:

Yikes, this is not a good cover at all. I like her but I'm sure they could've chosen another picture for cover. Perhaps the editorial will be better.

I like the cover, it has the effect which is not shot professional but still in a good way. I can see the summer ambiance there.

But most importantly, my so much beloved hashtag is getting smaller and smaller :D

What I dont like is the font, they should change it and make it more fresh, classical. Overall, after some meltdown with its covers, VT is getting again stronger and stronger

Who approved that eye makeup and that styling?? Everything's just off. It could've been better.

What a suprise to see her smile. She looks beautiful here but I don't like the styling too much.

Ah, beautiful! :wub:, it's been so long for Vogue Turkey, almost three years since they came up with something as nice and refreshing as they did when they first started... I love the colors, the smile, the lighting, the model choice and the fact that you can see these beauty quirks like freckles and slightly crooked teeth and it's still cover worthy and looks different than any of the other Vogues right now, even better than the more experimental magazines but still complying with the conventions of Vogue. I love it.

Sam in this cover makes me smile. Feels very lighthearted.

Very unfortunate photo they selected for the cover, poor lighting, styling & text overload.

This looks like something a teen girl would make with one of her own pictures and photoshop. As well as her idea of high fashion styling.

Well lovely for her that she got the cover and lovely smile, that's all.

SOB SAM. They tried to go for the Lily Rose Depp look (it's the same Chanel look no?)

I love seeing the imperfections and her radiant smile, but the heroin-addict eye makeup has to go.

SOB SAM. They tried to go for the Lily Rose Depp look (it's the same Chanel look no?)

It is the same look, but this was probably shot before Lily Rose attended the Chanel show. Though I must agree with you, it looks very similar.

I love Sam and her cheeky smile and I think this has a nice vintage feel to it. Not the most flattering shot (the eyes!), but the carefree, spur of the moment vibe is refreshing. The kind of image you actually remember unlike the photoshopped "perfection" of most covers today.

*facebook.com/vogueturkiye

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->