Vogue Turkey May 2015 : Sam Rollinson by Sean and Seng

For me it's just the eye makeup really, I adore Sam and think she photograph's well

"Dreamland" Sam Rollinson by Sean and Seng

duchessdior.blogspot.com

It's actually quite a good edit! They just shouldn't have selected that awful close-up for the cover. Suddenly I appreciate it when US Harper's shoot the cover in a studio, and the edit on location.

Doesn't look like Vogue at all. It seems too 'young'.

i like the editorial, looks like something out of vogue uk

Looks like those small magazines you find a the checkout counter with tailoring patterns or the cover of ladies home journal 1992 and the worst thing is that scarf and necklace combo. Love the ed til

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam Rollinson by Sean and Seng
cover and editorial in HQ without text! :flower:

photocouture-show.com

The editorial really falls flat. I expected more from Sam, Sean and Seng. They are all better than this boredom. I only kinda like the last picture. Really disappointing.

Sam saved this, she really is perfect for this kind of indie editorial stuff

I think it's a lovely quiet editorial.

first 2015 cover that speaks to me on an emotional level :heart:

Amazing editorial!!

first 2015 cover that speaks to me on an emotional level :heart:

Completely agree. The effect is amazing. The light, the freckles, the natural way about it. I like the way, they made photoshop secondary.:heart:

Vogue Turkey has been the best Vogue edition on the market considering the cover - editorialwise.

The main editorial is stunning, but i can't believe that ugly shot when Sam is smiling is the cover, i hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->