Wang Jing

ELLE's Fashion S/S 14.15 NYFW

2013_09_06_19_56_31_elle_fashion_rtw_ss14_1484.jpg

2013_09_06_20_03_18_elle_fashion_rtw_ss14_1544.jpg

nowfashion

Day 3. Top 10 Newcomers - NYFW S/S 2014

Jing.jpg

With New York Fashion Week in full effect, IMA presents another round of promising new faces who made an indelible impression during the Natalie Joos Castings for Charlotte Ronson, Karen Walker, and Osklen. Each of the ten relative newcomers selected for Day 3. of NYFW is genetically blessed with not only stunning dna but also a powerful runway presence. Among today's line-up of Top 10 Newcomers is the ultra chic Rwandan-born French beauty Nadja Giramata who has scored key Spring/Summer 2014 runway slots at Richard Chai Love, Tadashi Shoji, and Suno. Equally high on IMA's radar is the Elite Model Look 2012 winner Marilhéa Peillard whose soulful puppy dog brown eyes and classically romantic features have melted hearts at Chadwick Bell. Making a statement this season is the striking androgynous Swiss newcomer Tamy Glauser whose tough chic belies a compelling mix vulnerability and undeniable beauty. Brazilian newcomer Clarice Vitkauskas has proven to be a popular choice amongst casting directors for the Spring/Summer 2014 season making strides at Organic by John Patrick, Honor, Tocca, and Chadwick Bell. Everybody loves a classic blonde and who better to fit the bill than Russia's Masha Gutic, German beauty Charlotte Nolting, and Dutch comeback kid Queeny Van der Zande. Chinese newcomer Wang Jing was one of the standout faces of the day, combining a one-of-a-kind otherworldly beauty with sensual allure which made for a show-stopping presence at Nicholas K and Cosello Tagliapietra. Also making the cut at Costello Tagliapietra's Spring/Summer 2014 presentation is Supreme's newest recruit Camila Gamallo whose razor sharp cheek bones, and contrasting dark hair and striking green eyes make her a standout in any show line-up. Rounding out the Top 10 Newcomers for Day 3. of NYFW is industry veteran Slovakian Sona Matufkova who has been modelling since 2006 and now appears primed for her moment of runway glory.
inoubliablemodelarmy

Hmmm i wonder when she will make it big :( So underrated..

Alon Livné S/S 14.15 NYFW

wwd

Photography: Evgeny Popov
Model: Jing (Wilhelmina)
Retoucher: Tatyana Chebotareva
Makeup: Anny Chow
Hair-stylist, stylist: Antonius LaMode

behance.net/Tanya_Che

Highlights Magazine
Beauty For Becky Siegel Photography
Photographer: Becky Siegel
Makeup: Alexis Williams
Model: Jing Wilhelmina Models

facebook/IvieJoyFlowersEvents

Local Well China
Summer Masquerade

wilhelmina.typepad

Jing2.jpg

inoubliablemodelarmy

New test shots from Wilhelmina! And new hairstyle as well! Not sure yet in a long run but it looks good on her so far. That smoking shot :doh: I hope she doesn't smoke irl. She's exuding the attitude & presence nevertheless :heart:

323.jpg
318.jpg
319.jpg
324.jpg
304.jpg
305.jpg
325.jpg
326.jpg
327.jpg

wilhelmina

^The title is NGC6312

Vega Zaishi Wang S/S 2014
In Love Again

vegawang

Vogue China ed! :woot: I miss her seeing in VC. And i'm pretty sure she'll be doing NYFW ^_^

Shooting #Vogue #China with the beautiful @Soojmooj! Team @wilhelminamodels! @voguemagazine #areyoufollowingme

e79405568a2c11e3b10d12386204c78c_7.jpg

A little #regram action via the beautiful & talented @margauxbrooke. Twinsies in our Wilhelmina sweatshirts, hanging at the Model Lounge! Can't beat free massages! #areyoufollowingme #nyfw #mbfw #nyc

5b81d93e8a9611e3a0f41253bccf28e0_8.jpg

instagram/jingwangmodeling

Show Package – New York F/W 14: Wilhelmina (Women)

95e6ce7a882711e3b86c0e6b863135ca_8.jpg

instagram/dpwatkins

Details & backstage at Nicholas K

Details at Brandon Sun

Some pics from the instagram.

gettyimages, instagram/wilhelminamodels & jingwangmodeling

Azede Jean-Pierre F/W 2014 New York

wwd

I hope she will try doing fashion week at other major cities like Paris. I think she suits there much better!

Eckhaus Latta F/W 2014
Look 23: Jing Wang @ Wilhelmina
Phoyographed by Andre Herrero
Styled by Avena Gallagher
Creative Direction by Eric Wrenn
Casting by Hari Nef

eckhauslatta

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member