What Are You Listening to Right Now?

The Printers! No, not some obscure music group that nobody's ever heard of. I literally mean the printers. There's two of them running multi-page reports simultaneously right next to my desk, and I don't think they'll be stopping anytime soon.

My teammates are asking me "How can you work with that going off right next to you?"

Easy. I can't.

The Printers! No, not some obscure music group that nobody's ever heard of. I literally mean the printers. There's two of them running multi-page reports simultaneously right next to my desk, and I don't think they'll be stopping anytime soon.

My teammates are asking me "How can you work with that going off right next to you?"

Easy. I can't.

HAHAHAHA!

Rolled my eyes after reading 'The Printers!'....thought it was some English band which never really took off, and so their 20 fans in the world (of which you'd be part of) feel they were robbed.

Just switch it off and on and act really amazed when someone comes to look for their printing. I'd do that.

Ryuichi Sakamoto - Black Mirror: Smithereens (Original Television Series Soundtrack)

Frank Ocean- DHL

what a mistake it was to give this a go.. three days ago, it’s been pretty much the only thing on repeat ever since, same one song on repeat for a 4-hour flight? you got it, you’ll still play it afterwards.. so catchy, and not really in a good way..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->