Models & What They're Listening To

00330m.jpg

Leah de Wavrin is a rock chick. She's into Arctic Monkeys (like Kate Moss!) and Cat Power.

Models have great taste in music! I guess its because shows usually have great music.

Models have great taste in music! I guess its because shows usually have great music.

SevenWeeksLater said:
Nylon December/January 2006 interview with Sasha P

What's on your iPod?

I like many types of music depending on my mood at the times,but mainly trance,classical,ethnic, and dub.

What is dub?:huh:
dub means soundtrack i bet...

plus..i dont really like carmen's music taste anyway:huh: but i love her though:heart: and gisele has great taste in music:innocent: :innocent:

lil smoochems said:
karen elson loves joy division & echo & the bunnymen.
And the Beach Boys, the Raveonettes, Nico, Nick Cave, Secret Machines, Cocteau Twins, Interpol, Neil Young. As I recall from various sources!

...Freja Beha said in an interview (with Eurowoman, i think? it is posted in her thread) that she likes "everything from Bach to Marylin Manson." she also says that she "just discovered how amazing Anouk is."

freja beha also listens to a danish band called "kira and the kindred spirits," she said in an interview with a man from v magazine.

em 692 said:
...Freja Beha said in an interview (with Eurowoman, i think? it is posted in her thread) that she likes "everything from Bach to Marylin Manson." she also says that she "just discovered how amazing Anouk is."

What's Bach? Is that a band or something?.. :huh:I've tried to search for that and i didn't found anything :unsure:

^ Bach is an old instrumentalist. Like Mozart you know?
Hard to explain haha

I read that Karolina K listen to The sounds a lot...she discovered them in a concert ....

freja beha also listens to a danish band called "kira and the kindred spirits," she said in an interview with a man from v magazine.

WOW Freja likes the Kindred Spirits!!! Cool!!!!!!!!!!! One of the two girls in the band is also from The Bangles (my favorite band:( Debbi Peterson-Drum (she is my favorite member of the band too). I love her more. And I love every kind of music too!!!! I'm sure Freja and I would be friend!

Jessica Miller likes Rock, heavy metal, alternative as The Police, Pink Floyd, Marylin Manson, System of a Dawn (of course her boyfriend is in the band), Iggy Pop and David Bowie.

Tiiu likes Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Anja Rubik loves Marylin Manson

Daria likes Britney Sprears' Slave for You

Irina L. Likes 60's and 70's music

Hey Hello La Bordélique. You are from Montreal... Est-ce que tu parles français?

Sorry... I made a mistake. It's Kira & The Kindred Spirits not the same Kindred Spirits as Debbi's Bangles. Sorry for the confusion!

VickiB said:
Hey Hello La Bordélique. You are from Montreal... Est-ce que tu parles français?

Ouaaais. :woot:

If you want to continue a conversation just pm me or leave me profile comments, because we're not allowed to speak French here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omukai
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->