Bi-racial/mixed models

luna1576

Reaction score
Since there has been some conflict about whethor or not discussion of bi racial models in the Black models thread should be allowed I decided to make it simple and start a thread dedicated to bi racial/mixed models. The mixed race is a beautiful thing so feel free to post and discuss away^_^

Thought i'd start us out with a little Emanuela de paula from her thread

*edit-please see tFS guidelines re-credits

Last edited by a moderator:
Juliana Imai
(Brasilian and Japanese)

and Katja Scheckina
(Russian and Somali)

-_-

1654_16010.jpg
1654_17943.jpg

1778_18537.jpg
1778_18532.jpg

[women]

Me :woot: (I do have modeling pics on the Model Members thread)

Emanuela is bi-racial? I certainly did not know that... :o

So Katja is biracial! I always wondered about that since she is she is darker skinned. Nevertheless, Katja is absolutlely stunning!

I think Emanuella is a mix of African and Native Brazillian..maybe...

guys- it's fine to have this thread...:heart:
sokme of the most successful models- both editorial, but especially commercial, are of mixed heritage...

but you HAVE to credit properly - just like everywhere else..
and 'from her thread' is NOT a credit...
please review the guidelines...and post proper credits or the pictures will have to be taken down...

thanks for understanding ...:flower:....

haha ok sorry about that. Actually I think Katja's father was mixed but she definately has a multi cultural backround so it's all good. I know Emanuelas dad is Black and her mom is White so she is definately bi racial.

Most Brazilians are mixed e.g. Cintia, Adriana, Beatriz Baros, etc

I love Emaneula... she looks great in these pictures.

My favourite is Devon Aoki, but she has two threads already on TFS and they're both GREAT! :smile::smile:

amphrosyne said:

I was just going to say this. Brazil is really a melting pot, and the exotic exports it produces is a true testament to their mixed herritages. :blush:

^ yeah they're a really crazy country. 30-40% mixed. Huge population too which gives them a better chance of producing more good looking people.

Noemie Lenoir .... Isn't her Dad white French and her Mum is black Réunionese?

^ I know ... I lost all my respect for her when I found out she was dating a CHELSEA :smile:shock: ) player! Do you know if she lives in london now?

Hehe I'm not the only anti-Chelski person here :lol: What team do you support? Anyway I'd imagine she'd be living in London as her occupation isn't really stationary and she has a child with Claude.

amphrosyne said:

yeah that's true but there's also a difference. like emanuela is biracial and adriana isn't. it's really hard to tell with brazilians a lot of the time but that's what makes their culture beautiful. like i would never have guessed that cintia was brazilian.

^ Adriana is from French, Portuguese, povos indígenas, and Afro Brasilian descent. That makes her triracial (that a word? :ermm: ) and multiethnic so I guess you're right as she isnt biracial :smile:.

oh really? i though she was my bad. I could swear i read that she was mixed. i guess it was wrong. I wonder what her parents look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->