Models & What They're Listening To

ball79 said:
Eleonora Bose-David Bisbal... ... bad lol

I can't believe it:shock: She seems too alternative to like him, who is rubbish, by the way..

Yppe said:
I can't believe it:shock: She seems too alternative to like him, who is rubbish, by the way..

believe it or not.. she's unpredictable in all the way... of course she likes some other kinda of music too like Bossa Nova,but those are David' influences not her own taste.. she likes David Bisbal ahah :D

hana likes bjork? i didnt expect that - bjork seemed too weird for her. bjork is my favorite singer as well - go hana!

mademoiselle_ said:
daria and gemma listen to jack johnson music

are you serious? i love jack johnson. he's wonderful. he lives down here on the north shore of hawaii and i still haven't seen him in concert. i think i've been in love with him for like 2 years already. his music is wonderful.

<3 me.

yeah, hana liking bjork is a surprise to me. i love bjork so it's a good thing, just didn't expect it.

ball79 said:
Karolina Kurkova Likes Linkin' Park and Green Day... no comments.....

if KK wasn't a model im pretty sure she would be a rock star..:innocent:

fireatwill said:
are you serious? i love jack johnson. he's wonderful. he lives down here on the north shore of hawaii and i still haven't seen him in concert. i think i've been in love with him for like 2 years already. his music is wonderful.

<3 me.

Yeah i love him too!:heart:
and there some other models that also listen to him but i can't remember the names

mademoiselle_ said:
if KK wasn't a model im pretty sure she would be a rock star..:innocent:

yeah !! haah or probably,Karolina ,Elise,Amanda,Erin and Daria would make an Excellent boy band ... I mean.. Girl band :lol:

xEmma2k5x said:
Polina says in January Elle UK that she loves African music

Wow that totally rocks because it is so unpredictable yet so perfect. I love African music. Go Polina!

Dan Kilpatrick likes The Smiths (and that makes me like him even more!)... just take a look at his tattoo... Death of a Disco Dancer.

Attachments

• Dan Kilpatrick3b.jpg
    Dan Kilpatrick3b.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 43
Cintia said in Teen Vogue that one of her favourite things was Lulu Santos's Calendario CD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jstncze
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->