What Are You Listening to Right Now?

My mission over the past week and a half has been to get each and every one of my friends hooked on FLO. I’ve successfully gotten two on the train with me… haven’t heard fresh R&B this good in YEARS. I need a Brandy collab, immediately :P

Also revisited Tinashe’s 333 over the past weekend and fell in love with this song, which I initially wasn’t into on first listen - it’s a grower!!!

"Get Your Ho On"...during the era of monkeypox? Nah. I'm good, Amber Levonchuck.

Renaissance is legit a no skips album for me I'm still so excited about it omfg. I think my top 3 are alien superstar, cuff it, and virgo's groove. Also America's got a problem. Top 4. Actually I really like church girl too. I cannot decide! ...

^^ Same, on repeat. Break my Soul wasn't my fav from Renaissance, but this remix is the real deal.

Not one of my favorite pop girlies, but she has some good songs

Music for the gays keeps thriving this year...

Reactions: KoV
The first song that was sampled in “Renaissance.” It sounds so gritty, like it was made using the most cheapest equipment available, by the most amateur producer around, in somebody’s bedroom, but the woman’s rap definitely outshines the men’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->