What Are You Listening to Right Now?

So… Lizzo?
I don't even know who she is and sorry, but I'll pass on anything pop since the 90s. It's all prefabricated crap. Especially in the past decade with the same bunch of Swedish guys carefully editing what gets released. Hell no to capitalist music.

Cowboy Carter can be overbearing with 27 tracks, but it's actually a good album.

YA YA, BODYGUARD, TEXAS HOLD 'EM, and especially LEVII'S JEANS are my favorites.
Post Malone elevated this song with his raspy voice that's similar to Bob Dylan's.

Anyways, I thought the chicken was lovely... (Not Beyonce's strongest album, in the slightest - as a matter of fact, in my opinion, it's one of her weakest as a full body of work, all 27 songs considered - but nonetheless, it has its fair share of highlight standalone tracks. And this is coming from a fan who could not STAND Texas Hold 'Em to save my life, to the point of having to turn the song off every single time it came on, and therefore was not nearly as excited for this album as I would be had it been any other release 🤧 )

This song ascends me to heaven every time I play the album. The album's good, but it's not her best indeed.

But aside from Beyoncé, I've been obsessed with this. Can't wait for the album!

I used to hate this song because it sounds like Real McCoy. But now I get what PSB was going for they were doing in the moment on trend like Patsy and Eddy would listen to

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->