What are you wearing today? Mar 05 - Jan 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad pic (sorry:(
PICT0796.jpg

coq* : thank you so much! I just read what you wrote previously, that comment made my night :smile:

Brrrr!

WAYWT-29.jpg

Softgrey, thanks for all the karma (I am not a member of your buddy list so I could not leave a comment for you).

Sonny, you are awesome!

I know the clothes aren't that clear, but in these pictures I wanted to focus more on the interaction between mood and clothing than just how the clothes look. Maybe it's a total failure-- I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope everyone's doing well. There's nothing like a winter cold to make me lazy when getting dressed!

3232101872_0a0da3d095_o.jpg

Thank you so much for the karma on yesterday's outfit.
Today has been a chilling out day really, no where important to go, so super laid back

DSCF2001-39.jpg

DSCF2008-20.jpg

(I look about 12 in these lol)

Thanks Fruchtzwerg, miss-am, Neofinitia, softgrey, jessie77us, With the wind, kindi, ugg & shutterbug. You are all so amazingly kind... Thanks so much, really (Sonny is blowing a kiss now:smile:).

*Neo, I couldnt karma you but I really loved your travelling pics! INTER loves you for always wearing a bright colourful clothing touch:smile:!!!

With the wind Thats a nice one! Makes me want to buy a similar scarf and start using a briefcase!
rs81986 Once again very good! Feels very Ralph Lauren in a casual way! I was looking for a purple bowtie like yours for my new-years outfit but didn´t find one. This makes me regret that even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbaggwanders
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->