What are your favourite hair tools and products?

MelissaRB

Reaction score
My favourite hair products:
  • It's a 10 Minute Miracle Hair Mask
  • Any Redken Leave In Conditioner

I'm be super interested in what you guys use! :flower:

I'm also on the look out for a good hair dryer and a curling wand so any suggestions would be amazing :smile:

I really like Joico K Pak Intense Hydrator hair mask, i used it once a week to treat my dry thin highlited hair.
I also love John Frieda Full Blown Blonde Root Lifting spray, but apparently it is out of line now..
I really don't care about hair dryer, i just use any brand...

A nice gently shampoo that's ever-so-slightly moisturizing (I tend to skip conditioner as my hair gets oily easily). Right now I'm into Grandpa's Wonder Pine Tar shampoo, but I'm not into having order it online.
Bumble and Bumble sumotech.
That's about it!

Dry-shampoo for emergency hair situations and silkdrops for that Versace-hair shine :flower:

+1 for the dry shampoo. Lifesaver!

I also love Aussie shampoos and conditioners. The smell is amazing.

I often chop and change hair product but I keep going back to these:
Alfa Parf silver shampoo (best one I have ever used and that is saying something) and conditioner
Coconut oil
Redken Anti-Snap
Redken CAT
Aveda camomile conditioner (when I am going for more beige in my blonde)

I have some Italian branded dryer which does a good job and which my hairdresser uses, and a GHD mini which is great for my short hair.

L´oreal Expert Force Vector

this is miracle product for damaged hair!
it can fix anything...I mean anything.
*yay*
only downside in this one is that it is EXPENSIVE
:doh:

John Frieda Collection Frizz-Ease

my hair looks unhealthy, dry and frizz easily
teeny tiny bit of this product and my hair looks good.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Babylisspro Argan Oil treatment, I apply it to damp hair (ends and mid only) and blow dry (it's still winter weather in south america so I haven't tried letting my hair dry naturally). The result is shiny, shiny hair, absolutely frizz-free and not heavy!

I love this product so much, I bought it a few weeks ago because it was cheaper than the Marroccan Oil argan treatment, and I couldn't be more thrilled with it :flower:

Babylisspro Argan Oil treatment, I apply it to damp hair (ends and mid only) and blow dry (it's still winter weather in south america so I haven't tried letting my hair dry naturally). The result is shiny, shiny hair, absolutely frizz-free and not heavy!

I'll have to look out for that.
I recently bought the Pink Orchid GHDs. My hair is so unruly that I really do need them. I also love Herbal Essences. They make my hair feel soft and smell great... cheap and cheerful!

Definitely- & going back to use them- Keune is beyond amazing!

1. Tangle Teezer. I absolutely love it and I just couldn't live without it. My hair gets tangled easily and my TT is a life-saver. I always keep the compact one in my bag as well.
2. Detangling spray/leave-in conditioner (preferably Gliss Kur - inexpensive and works like a charm)
3. Raw coconut butter
4. Oil treatment: L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil or something similar like Orofluido/ Moroccan Oil

-Surya Brazil henna color treament and restorative mask
-John Masters Organic shampoo for normal hair
-Aveda texture cream
-Aveda volume spray

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mihxxen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"