Aussie Hair Products

Thanks :woot: I wonder if I have that. It's not dandruff... Oh well!

Ask your Dr to check it out :wink:

I agree lifeistiffanyblu about using it for a long period of time. I think I've used this brand constantly for about 6 years now :D

i've been using it for a very long time as well... at least 5 or 6 years continuously now that i think of it...

i can't think of any other shampoo/conditioner/hair product that i've used that consistently for so long... ever

and i have no plans to stop using Aussie... I'm really happy with the results...
from how my hair feels, smells and looks... it's all good ^_^

by the way, what do you think of other cheap brands like syoss and tresemme? the ads say "provide professional quality hair care at an affordable price", true?

I liked tresemme, but I've been using Aussi shampoo and conditioner for about a month, and its the best !

I've been using aussie shampoos and conditioners for 3 years and i like them a lot. tresemme didnt work very well on my hair...

i used to use tresemme YEARS ago but i don't think it ever really did anything great for my hair...
i'm much more loyal to aussie products because i can tell that they work well for me

my mom used to tease me back in the day for buying aussie products as some of them contained urea. she would say "you know that is urine right"? and sure enough urea was on the list of ingredients.

I have a masgue from Tresemme that I like very much. It's very moisturizing, makes my hair feel so soft...and it smells wonderful! Plus it was super cheap and you got 500 ml of product.

i've found aussie makes my hair really greasy very quickly - maybe it's because i was using shampoo & conditioner from the miracle moist range, but i couldn't stand how greasy it made my hair!

i've found aussie makes my hair really greasy very quickly - maybe it's because i was using shampoo & conditioner from the miracle moist range, but i couldn't stand how greasy it made my hair!

I was beginning to think I was the only one! The 3 minute miracle deep conditioner always left the bottom layer of my hair very greasy, and I would spend ages in the shower washing it all off. It was the only Aussie product I've used and I have to say it put me off trying any of their other products. Saying that though, I did love the smell and it made the ends of my hair a lot softer after just a couple of uses. ^_^

I love the Aussie products. Never had any issues with them!

Aussie came to Spain at the end of last year & I tried a sample of the 3 minute miracle thing & I do agree the smell is awesome!!! I think it was from the frizz miracle line but I'm not sure...

I'm always changing brands when I'm not using hair salon shampoos but Aussie is the more expensive brand you can find around other brands on the same store... cheaper compared to hairdressers brands but I wonder is it worth it? I've been reading all your comments & it seems it makes costumers very loyal so it can't hurt try it... right?

A bit unsure about which line give it a try: the miracle hydration (does repair or just moist?); the frizz miracle (anybody has used that one?); colour miracle (does add shinny that other lines don't?)

edie i use the moisturizing one... and have been using it pretty much exclusively for nearly 10 years now...

it's actually not too expensive in the US, so I'm happy all around with it ^_^

thanks Chrissy it's not so expensive but compared to the other on the stores where its being sold its the most expensive...
Thanks for the info I'm sure I'll try it!!:flower:

I love Aussie. I wish they made bigger bottles. I have afro hair and use Tresemme shampoo (purely because the bottles are huge and I have A LOT of hair) but I always condition with Aussie.

I haven't had great luck with Aussie products. I tried their moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and my hair has never been drier. I was surprised because I had heard great things about this line. One good thing I can say is that I loved the smell.

thanks Chrissy it's not so expensive but compared to the other on the stores where its being sold its the most expensive...
Thanks for the info I'm sure I'll try it!!:flower:

wow aussie has been around forever in the states. its usually been one of the cheapest brands and competes with garnier fructus etc. the 3 minute miracle is definitely the best product they have. i'm surprised it wasnt carried by el corte ingles in spain before...:blink: i usually buy the the 3 minute miracle when its on sale for $3 a bottle at drug stores.

In spain the 3 minute miracle costs about 8€ for 250ml when most hair masks from the drugstore brands (pantene, garnier, tresemme,...) are about 6€. The same thing happens with shampoos about a 2€ difference from the drugstore brands. It's not a lot but i do believe its cheaper in other countries and they also have more products. It might be because it just arrived, I've also noticed that most supermarkets i've checked don't sell it yet (eventhough P&G is the one to sell it here and all their other shampoos are on the shelves).

I've been usign the reconstruction 3 minute miracle for a couple months and I'm happy, smells great.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was about to buy Aussie Volume Shampoo and Conditioner, any experiences?
also Aussie Take The Heath Cream sounds interesting.

platinumpinkgood tip... I think the miracle product is quite the star of the brand...
im kinda trying to use quite softy shampoos like sulfate free or very good blond protecting ones...

lucy92 I know it was quite shocking... been quite intrigued to try 'em for quite a while...

lifeis do you think they will keep the prizes this way? its a bit unfair isn't it? this reminds me when I have to get some stuff shipped fro San Fran cause here is just quite more expensive!
I also like the smell... it totally sell the product itself

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->