What Do You Think Of These?

Plumour

Reaction score
turquoise leather bag with gold beaded link handles

pink leather bag with pink metallic stamped logo and gold leather trim

brown leather bag stamped with gold metallic logo

:rolleyes: i dont think much about any LV bags...

thanks for posting those Miss Purple and welcome to tFS :flower:

Really like the pink one! The others are very :sick: Is this the new line? In that case I'm dissapointed :wacko:

I like the locks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the pink and the blue one, the rest is not very nice.. :unsure:

The turquoise is interesting. I don't like the others at all. :huh:

I think this seasons LV bags are the worst ever. Busier and trashier than ever. :sick: :sick:

The first three bags posted here are from Vuitton spring Couture line. All orders on the bags from this special line had to be made by November 26th and the prices were absolutely insane! I was in the store a couple weeks ago and was able to see these bags in the new look book. That turquoise chain-handle bag is $22,000! The tiny pink suede bag is about $3500! And you had to pay a 50% deposit right now if you wanted them.

the 1st one z totally different style...n I really liked the pink one..with they have more colorz of the same style!

It appears I am the only one on here who likes them. I loved the LV bags from the spring line. ChickonSpeed, I can't believe those prices though, with a 50% deposit. I wouldn't pay 22,000 for the turquoise bag. sheesh, here marc jacobs goes thinking he's created the new birkin or something.... :P

I don't really enjoy any of the bags. They look like they were made for tacky old ladies.

Originally posted by mehg@Nov 28th, 2003 - 2:20 pm
It appears I am the only one on here who likes them. I loved the LV bags from the spring line.
You're not alone, mehg. I like them a lot, too. If everyone here saw the spring look book I think they'd feel differently. The entire spring collection is so beautiful and ornate and luxurious! :wub: I really thought about doing the whole waitlist/deposit thing for the pink suede bag above but I ultimately passed. The good news is that there are some really incredible styles in the regular spring collection, too. So everyone else will have a chance at slightly lower prices!

FYI, the chain strap on the turquoise bag is made of tiny bronze ball bearings, woven together in chains. An incredible feat of handcraft, if you ask me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->