What gift / present to buy?

Most guys are. :wink:

I'm sure he'd wear it if you got it for him though. And if he knows what's good for him, he'll wear it because it's gorgeous! :rolleyes: hehe.

TheKiwi said:
Most guys are. :wink:

I'm sure he'd wear it if you got it for him though. And if he knows what's good for him, he'll wear it because it's gorgeous! :rolleyes: hehe.

Let's hope so! If he value's his life, he'll wear it!B)

I'm also now looking at sweaters for my boyfriend for Christmas. What do we think of this one from J.Crew?

80562_KV9843_HOL06_m.jpg

Photo: jcrew.com

TheKiwi said:
I'm also now looking at sweaters for my boyfriend for Christmas. What do we think of this one from J.Crew?

Photo: jcrew.com

I think the sweater is really cute! Especially with the blue.:flower:

Chic gift for a baby

Hi-

A co-worker's wife just had a baby boy, and I am thrilled for them. I'd like to get them something nice but have no idea what. Was thinking of Petit Bateau baby stuff.

Anyway, objectives here are buying it online and shipping directly to them, and also keeping it around $35.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

hi, Liz, welcome to tFS!

when i had my son 3 years ago, i received lots of wonderful gifts from friends and family. lots of it was beautiful clothing too. but i did receive some wonderful personalized gifts for him like baby blue fleece blankets with his full name, birth weight/length and birth date sewn on it. also when my daughter was born a year ago, i received a wonderful personalized gift of a frame with the same type of info (name, birth date, birth weight/length) printed right on the frame.

hope this helps!

A pair of mini ugg boots? They are around 40$, you could get them in size large for when the baby starts walking. Or go to Bonpoint, they have such cute things there but it's quite expensive.

^you have a thing for Dior, don't you Ale? :wink:

I think my mom always liked getting pajamas for babies. Between leaky diapers and other staining things, you can go through pajamas quickly, lol

^not for $40!!- a nice pair of booties?- or a nice photoframe/ book?

or maybe a nice scented candle for naptime- lavender diptyque maybe...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yohjiyamamotor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->