What has been your staple fall bag??

/\ hahaha the hamptons tote is SOOOO perfect for school! i had one too and used it for college and it worked so nicely! pietonne, which printed satchel? i really like the velvet kaleidescope bags he just put out....:D

I know jun, the Coach may not be the hippest most stylin' bag around, but it fits SO much stuff and is GREAT for college. The satchel I got is actually this one:

p10947628_ph_hero.jpg

Kinda silly to buy a summery bag in late October, but I never really pay attention to season stuff anyway (not wearing any bright colors during the winter makes it even more depressing than it naturally is).

By the way, I've said this before but I just wanted to reiterate that I LOVE your Stam!!! (I stalk the Stam thread) If I wasn't on a college budget that would definitely have been my bag this fall.

QuirkyCool said:
I haven't bought any bags this fall. I am very happily carrying my chocolate Mulberry Roxy,my tan Paddington and a black Costume National bag from 3 years ago ,among others:D .

wow, you're so good, quirkycool! :D i'm impressed!

pietonne said:
I know jun, the Coach may not be the hippest most stylin' bag around, but it fits SO much stuff and is GREAT for college. The satchel I got is actually this one:

(Please don't quote pictures -- Luna)

Kinda silly to buy a summery bag in late October, but I never really pay attention to season stuff anyway (not wearing any bright colors during the winter makes it even more depressing than it naturally is).

By the way, I've said this before but I just wanted to reiterate that I LOVE your Stam!!! (I stalk the Stam thread) If I wasn't on a college budget that would definitely have been my bag this fall.

thats a really cute bag!:woot: i'd be affraid i'd get the handles dirty though...i am really eyeballing the velvet bags he has by marc by marc jacobs. the yellow one is calling me! :lol: hahaha. well thanks for the compliment on my stam too. mine was sorta a "gift" because im a college student still as well, and believe me! after being a studio artist for a year, you know what broke is on a student budget. art supplies are so exspensive!!!!!!! but i love my stam too. i instantly fell in love with it when i saw the vogue spread with the red-head and the cats in vogue magazine. i was freaking out when i started to see them sell out, because i wanted it SOOOOOO bad! and i use it everyday now....so i know it was a good choice for me.^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Bags I've Bought this Fall:

Hermes Cyclamen Bolide 31
Hermes Fuchsia Kelly 28 (just bought yesterday)
Louis Vuitton Black Speedy 30
Louis Vutton White Speedy 30
Louis Vuitton Black Alma
Louis Vuitton White Trouville
Louis Vuitton Black Trouville
Louis Vuitton Cherry Blossom Papillon (from one of the mypoupette sellers)
Chanel Pink Boucle Tweed Classic Purse
Gucci Purple Dragon Croc Purse
Gucci Fuchsia Ostrich Bamboo Medium Flap Purse
Fendi Fuchsia/Gold Vanity Purse
Fendi Lurex Metallic Pink Mama Bag
Dior Hawaiian Glamour Saddle Purse
Prada Fuchsia Vitello Leather Pushlock Purse (bought 3 of the same thing - back up of a backup of the first bag)
Lolli by Reincarnation Metallic Light Pink Small Hobo
Lolli by Reincarnation Metallic Hot Pink Small Hobo
Lolli by Reincarnation Metallic Hot Pink Medium Hobo
Lolli by Reincarnation Metallic Hot Pink Messenger Bag

I think that's all. NONE of them is my staple bag. I used the Alma less than five times and have never used any of the other purses (bad habit, I buy them and then they sit there). What I DO use on a regular basis is actually my Kenneth Cole Black Purse, the ironic thing is it originally cost over $200 and I manage to get it brand new for $12 at an outlet...

^ GULP!!!!!!!
Listen, I am more than happy to wear in any of these purses for you...just let me know!!!!
:shock: :blink: :huh::heart:

This fall I bought MJ Quilted Clutch in Taupe and the Balenciaga City in Chocolate brown. My staple has to be the B-bag

This fall I bought a chocolate Mulberry roxy, bordeaux Balenciaga city, caramel Balenciaga hobo, and tan Chloe paddington. Debating on quilted MJ e/w frame bag for evening.
I tend to use the hobo the most because of convienence. Color matches everything, bag is light as a feather and holds a ton of stuff. However, the leather is delicate and is prone to scratches and wear marks.
The Mulberry is pretty heavy but the leather is very durable and low maintenance (good for rainy days!).
I LOVE the Chloe the most but the hardware is prone to scratching and mild peeling. I get the most compliments on this bag.
The bordeaux Balenciaga is great for work. The color matches a lot of things but I see so many fakes around that it's almost a cliche at this point.

Mine is the Coach Legacy Draft Tote in black...I love it...soo supple and still has the richest smell of leather...

5A03_GMBK_d2.jpg

My bcbg large sig. hobo in sable brown. It's huge(fits all my stuff).. and I still love the bag's design... and im' too lazy to change it

This Fall i bought a chocolate brn paddington and a city calcaire. i :heart: both very much, but i do use the b-bag more often cause it's off-white and goes w. everything!

pietone: i love your MJ bag, but the white handles concerned me...but i just found this one and i think this is going to be my next bag purchase:woot: ...inspired by yours:blush:

Attachments

• e0_1.jpg
    e0_1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
I don't have a particular fave but I rotate around these bags this couple of weeks:

- Chanel Cerf
- Balenciaga Twiggy in Bordeaux
- Charlotte by Darel
- Chanel reissue
- Karen Millen double pouch bag (I always get compliments on this)
- LV Speedy (love this for work)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->