What to wear for Easter

shelbyo

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I have no idea what to wear this Easter?

I hope I'm not offending anyone by asking that, but what are you guys wearing to church on easter?

I really need some ideas...

thanks

crab2swd.gif

http://www.funfolly.com/g/mascots/crab2swd.gif
:lol:

As inspired by Nobo/Sonny_Tsnunami in the What Are You Wearing Today thread, I think I'll be sporting a white sportcoat and a bright yellow shirt! Those are easter colors right?! B)

I still havent gotten my easter outfit yet .. hmmm i need to shop .. my mum always buys me a whole new oufit to wear easter day .. and we arent even religious lol :smile:

Should you wear something special for Easter? Silly Christians with their silly holidays :lol:

Ida, please respect other people's beliefs and religions. I certainly wouldn't write anything about your's in a mocking type of way. If you don't care about Easter and what this particular thread is about....please just don't post here. Thanks you in advance for your respect. I don't appreciate unnecessary comments like that esp. in a forum not about religion when people aren't even talking about how silly we are...just about an outfit.

Anyway, on a more the fashion spot topic...I will be wearing this Derek Lam outfit...

Since I was a little girl, Easter outfits were something I always remember...something my mom and I got to do together

Last edited by a moderator:
Something white and pure..... I'm not a Christian but I feel like it's a white and pure kind of holiday....plus I have a few white dresses to get some wear out of!

susie, and its the first time to wear something like this since last spring! That is what I am excited about.

So simply pure & sweet guccigal :flower: May we have a credit for the pic please?

And I don't know what I'm wearing :ninja:... but I usually go pastelly in the spirit of things :P

curious so sorry! I had it on my mind to do it as I was posting! from dereklam.com

Curious, on a side note....Louboutin just got in red GLITTER slingbacks with a platform...they fulfill the Dorothy in me!

I got those red glitter pumps from MJ-being shipped out to me:heart:

I am not religious at all but I do agree with respecting others' beliefs.

I celebrate any religious holiday as long as there is a nice gathering where I get to dress up:P

iluvfashion said:
I got those red glitter pumps from MJ-being shipped out to me:heart:

I am not religious at all but I do agree with respecting others' beliefs.

I celebrate any religious holiday as long as there is a nice gathering where I get to dress up:P

are the Marc Jacobs or Louboutins...the ones I got are Louboutins.....

How did I know castorpollux would be Frank for Easter? I can get you a Trans Am for the day... 6.6 shaker hood!

You don't have to wear a special "Easter outfit" at my church for Easter, though I usually put together something especially light and "springy", or use it as an excuse to dress up a little more than I would on your average Sunday. However, this year, I'm going to be helping out in the nursery during the service, so good-bye fashion. Someone's got to do it, I suppose.

Just wanted to comment that not needing an Easter outfit for church anymore has really taken the angst out of spring fashion for me :wink: What always made it so tough was that you needed to plan ahead, but there was no telling whether it would be cold or warm.

I still have two Easter bunny sweaters from my more kitschy phase :rolleyes: One short and one long-sleeved to allow for the uncertainty :lol: I always wore them with irony and they're still fun to break out once in awhile. I might wear one of them. They (and all holiday sweaters) are particularly great for annoying people who hate holidays B) :innocent:

Even though Easter doesn't mean anything else than an extended weekend to me, I'm very inspired by the gorgeous outfits Castorpollux posted :wink:

good question...
even though i don't celebrate easter...
it's my dad's b-day and i have to have a big family dinner on easter....

what to wear???...
seems like i'm going to some italian restaurant on the upper west side...
i might as well be going to some foreign land...
:lol:...

*must look like a grown up...:innocent:

Castorpollux, those outfits... :shock:

Geez, now I'm going to have nightmares about bunnies. :(...:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"