What to Wear to a Rock Concert...

I usually do shorts and Converse at the bottom + a printed shirt.
If really inspired, I would do a skater dress mabye? Always have to think about where are you sitting/standing. If you are in the first rows, shorts should be the right choice because of hours spent waiting for the concert to start!

I ended up wearing a tee shirt,denim cut offs,doc martens and a fred perry track top. Got absolutely covered in mud :( Some of the other girls were dressed up like they were going on a night out. It's a concert in a field hun,not a club. Facepalm.

I ended up wearing a tee shirt,denim cut offs,doc martens and a fred perry track top. Got absolutely covered in mud :( Some of the other girls were dressed up like they were going on a night out. It's a concert in a field hun,not a club. Facepalm.

Bump.

I'm going to the same gig again in 4 weeks. At the moment the only idea I have about what to wear is exactly the same as what I wore before, as described above.

I need something different to wear. I was thinking about incorporating a crop-top-type-top into what I want to wear. Anybody any ideas of what might work?

i like what you wore^^

maybe try a vest?

I tend to weather leather pieces with metal accents. I have black distressed shorts that I took silver skull studs and lined them around the pockets.
I love corsets. They always fit in with rock. :wink:
Skulls, Snake Jewlery.

Sometimes I'll wear bikini tops (But that's only if I'm performing and it's extremely hot outside)

I love taking a neat printed tank top with skulls/ and customizing them to show half of my belly and having the other half coverd.

Also leather studded fingerless gloves are fun.
Black leather boots....ect

Just get creative and have fun!

I've been to plenty of concerts and festivals and have never dressed up... never gave a thought to what I was wearing. Usually I'd just go as I had dressed that day (unless the outfit included something very impractical). So jeans, a t-shirt and some sneakers it is. At festivals with camping I'd care to take clothing that I wouldn't care too much for in case it just got too muddy.

Usually what I've been wearing, unless it can't handle beer being spilled on it. :rolleyes:

what i wore to see Chrissie Hynde

old pic...:cool:

yohji vest
OMD concert T
MM6 perforated oxfords

usual jewelry by CCP, ugo cacciatori, helmut lang

Attachments

• IMG_3438-4.jpg
    IMG_3438-4.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
^ super cool :argg:

Last edited by a moderator:
Russian perestroika style

Hi all, help for an outfit to see a band in please?
I'm going to see vulgargrad next week, their style is described as:
"the old songs of the Russian thieves (blatnie pesny or blatnyak), along with punk classics of the Perestroika era.
Throughout the twentieth century, criminal culture always played a strong, if unofficial part in Russian cultural life, and this was never more highly developed than in the thieves’ songs, or blatnye pesni – performed by, for, and about criminals in the prisons, gulags and seedy bars of Soviet and post-Soviet Russia."

without images this thread is pointless...

:ermm:

This thread hasn't been updated in a while....anyway, here's what I wore to a concert in Thailand in April this year (ie VERY hot and muggy).

Neon Rose dress
Vintage silk scarf worn in hair
(Not in the pic) Tokyo Bopper flatform shoes2019-08-18 09.47.15.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eneida
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->