Where to buy the label 'own'?

ionn26

Reaction score
Hi Group,

Can someone let me know where I can get my hand on a label called 'Own'.
I know I can get it limited online at luisaviaroma but where are the retailers in the US that carries this label??? Any information would be appreciated.

I know the label also has its own website(no pun intended!:P ) but so hard to get my hand on it....

ionn26 said:
Hi Group,

Can someone let me know where I can get my hand on a label called 'Own'.
I know I can get it limited online at luisaviaroma but where are the retailers in the US that carries this label??? Any information would be appreciated.

I know the label also has its own website(no pun intended!:P ) but so hard to get my hand on it....
I put their website in our links database a while ago :flower: It's http://www.own.be

As far as the stocklists, I'd like to know too! A will have a piece now and then, but nothing major. Otherwise I don't know. If you contact them, post their stocklists here.

faust said:
I put their website in our links database a while ago :flower: It's http://www.own.be

As far as the stocklists, I'd like to know too! A will have a piece now and then, but nothing major. Otherwise I don't know. If you contact them, post their stocklists here.
Hey Faust,

I know... I finally got an email from them today.. they have told me that they don't have distribution in USA at all.. :doh: :( :angry:

They only have it in France. Last time when I was in France, I did saw a pants on sale at Maria Luisa... but even after sale... a casual pants was like 160Euro.. which I didn't really think much of it at that time...

Now that I realized how limited distribution for own is... I guess I should pick up a load of it next time I am in Paris.... I am totally in love with their outfit

Attachments

• 00023.L[1].jpg
    00023.L[1].jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 00028.L[1].jpg
    00028.L[1].jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 00032.L[1].jpg
    00032.L[1].jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 9
i was wondering about this label when i got the own x adidas shoe samples

harputsadidas_1823_7047510

has "own" embrodiered on the back, printed cloud insoles, steel tipped laces, and kangaroo leather.

xcoldricex said:

has "own" embrodiered on the back, printed cloud insoles, steel tipped laces, and kangaroo leather.

Those shoes are hot.

you have to see them to really appreciate them. i wish i had gotten them in white also.

oh, hey to another fellow michigander

Well if I saw them in person I'd probably faint with excitement.

I'm not really a Michigander, just go to school here. I'm actually a Hongkie :flower:

xcoldricex said:

Most football boots are kanga-leather as it's so tough, BTW.

I love this detail.

I like those Own Adidas, too.

Attachments

• attached image.jpg
    attached image.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 158
xcoldricex said:

Wow... NICE NICE shoes

Fade to Black said:
Well if I saw them in person I'd probably faint with excitement.

I'm not really a Michigander, just go to school here. I'm actually a Hongkie :flower:
LOL... Me from Taiwan.... :blush:

Back to Topic

Next time you're in Paris,you ought to make a special trip to Brussels. They just(or in the process of)opened their own shop there.

wow, i overlooked that detail. maybe i should get some belt loops added to some pants :smile:

Scott said:
Next time you're in Paris,you ought to make a special trip to Brussels. They just(or in the process of)opened their own shop there.
Yeah I guess... but I don't know brussels at all..

As well believe it or not.. sometimes the designer's own shop might not carry all the styles or sizes simply because the market is not for it... so... we will see:lol:

PrinceOfCats said:
Most football boots are kanga-leather as it's so tough, BTW.
is it tough to the touch? i'm not familiar with leathers- i was told it was kanga, but the harputs.com lists it as calf-skin. its extremely soft and buttery is all i know.

AlexN said:
I love this detail.

I like those Own Adidas, too.[/QUOTE

Totally agree Alex. That detail is great. I am really loving slim cut men's styles for myself right now (not sure why, when they wouldn't fit me b/c I have hips) but they have some basic simple stuff but quite nice too.

nice stuff...
thx for the pics ionn and coldrice...
and for the link faust...:D

here's a picture of the white ones. should have gotten these when i got the black ones.
harputsadidas_1825_33634

hello there,

I'm a french girl and went shopping with my boyfriend last week, we bought 2 of those Own pants. The silver details u can see are actually rooster feet (yeah i know that's not the exact word for it, but... i'm just a stupid french girl :P) ; kinda strange ! but that was so rock and roll;

For the ones who'd like to buy some, u can find it in french at Maria Luisa or Kabuki ; if someone interested, i can put the phones numbers of those shops, i know they can deliver it for u, if u just send them a pay check.

Voilà !

xcoldricex said:
is it tough to the touch? i'm not familiar with leathers- i was told it was kanga, but the harputs.com lists it as calf-skin. its extremely soft and buttery is all i know.

That doesn't sound like kanga. Kanga leather is soft, but not buttery soft. It's very durable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->