Where to buy the label 'own'?

PoesieNoire said:
hello there,

I'm a french girl and went shopping with my boyfriend last week, we bought 2 of those Own pants. The silver details u can see are actually rooster feet (yeah i know that's not the exact word for it, but... i'm just a stupid french girl :P) ; kinda strange ! but that was so rock and roll;

For the ones who'd like to buy some, u can find it in french at Maria Luisa or Kabuki ; if someone interested, i can put the phones numbers of those shops, i know they can deliver it for u, if u just send them a pay check.

Voilà !

how much did they cost?

xcoldricex said:
how much did they cost?

The pants were on sale, something near 200 euros (a little bit less, i don't remember exactly). They had some really nice t shirts too, with colorful pistols printed on (40 on sale; 80 full price), and this adorable scarf in wool, with the "skullhead and bones", but with a tape (around 60 on sale).

I don't know if they can deliver on sales, but it's almost finished for now, so u can have all the new colletion. They also have the new collection of raf simons now, the first time they are buying it.

expensive! and that's on sale?? :(

that scarf sounds really nice, my style... wish there were picture. what do you mean with a tape? like a cassette tape as the skull? that sounds like a graphic i've seen in the japanese brand civilian.

xcoldricex said:

that scarf sounds really nice, my style... wish there were picture. what do you mean with a tape? like a cassette tape as the skull? that sounds like a graphic i've seen in the japanese brand civilian.

yes that's it (even if "skull/tape sounds weird) ; this scarf is really cute/warm/nice. I agree it's a little bit expensive, but my bf told me the quality was very good and those clothes are really beautiful. But I think it's more expensive here in paris, and kabuki is known 4 being expensive (only place in paris to find this brand :'().

xcoldricex said:

I guess expensive is a relative term :innocent:

xcoldricex said:
haha yeah, it changes according to how fat/skinny my moneyclip is at any given time. :lol:

well, yes it's quite expensive, but sold in a shop where u can find dior homme, gucci, prada, barbara bui, helmut lang, and some belgian designers ; so we were like "cool, something under 300euros !!!!!!". i presumed it was an expensive label ; is it cheaper here in us ?

PoesieNoire said:
well, yes it's quite expensive, but sold in a shop where u can find dior homme, gucci, prada, barbara bui, helmut lang, and some belgian designers ; so we were like "cool, something under 300euros !!!!!!". i presumed it was an expensive label ; is it cheaper here in us ?

No, in the US it's more expensive.

here's a picture from a magazine of the shoes. pictures isn't big enough to see the pieces in the bottom left :(

Attachments

• adidas_own_mag.JPG
    adidas_own_mag.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 9
  • adidas_own_back.JPG
    adidas_own_back.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
  • adidas_own_label.JPG
    adidas_own_label.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 5
  • adidas_own.JPG
    adidas_own.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 6
woah! they're cool sneaks...

not as cool as the maharishi/nike sneaks though!!!

As for the own collection, it's honestly the first time i've seen any of it.

It's, typical, plain, well made european designer, nothing too special.

Worth stocking ofcourse.

the dpm's? i missed out on those. :( i need white sneakers too. maybe i'll have to drop the money on those... but i swore off that addiction... i swear.... haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jxxn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->