Which Model(s) Have You Met In Person?

I had a private DM with Snejana and she was lovely. Very polite and gracious.
I have also talked to her, I think most fans have. To me she seems like a girl who used to be quite careless but became more mature and thoughtful because of the experiences she had like not being able to make a successful comeback, some people being mean to her (those who know will understand what I mean). She could have been moody but we shouldn't expect everyone's behavior to be perfect and this mannerless girl reputation of her is wrong.

I used to love this thread. Used to be such great stories and so exciting to meet models in real life. Now it just seems very whatever doesn't it with the new generation of models, like they're just normal people and not like these fascinating goddesses. Maybe because of Instagram we have too much access or maybe it's something else.

Interesting thread! I have mostly seen models between Denmark and Germany

I meet Caroline Brasch Nielsen or Bille Brahe quite often. She is very pretty and stylish as you all guessed but cannot say too much about her. I talked to her in a group but she was very quiet.

Saw Toni Garrn twice. Super tall and striking and a lot less stylish hehe but what else is new.

Sat across Antonia Wesseloh on a train once she seemed kind and had flawless skin.

Met and talked to Veruschka at a gallery opening once. She was very quiet and had this intense glare as if she was reading you. That excited me I must say, even made an effort to speak to her.

Saw Janine Henkes who walked Givenchy in 2009 or so, not so impressed.

Then I see Frederikke Sofie, Nadja Bender, Helena Christensen and Lykke May every now and then. Also saw Kirstin Liljegren but she annoyed me because she seemed to feel herself a little too much. Who gets off a bus and does a hair flip?

I'm sure there are others but these are the ones I remember. It's very unimpressive to meet models I feel...

Has anyone met Sasha Pivovarova? She seems so lovely and genuine :wub:
And Poly is anything but a class act, anyone can pretend to be a class act. Hopefully one of the superior slavics will bounce back one day (though I don't expect it to happen) and show her and Natalia that they are here on the mercy of connections with severe lack of talent and looks
Why do you say that about Poly?

This is exactly me meeting her so to speak, but Lorena Rae is very kind and seems to genuinely love her fans, a friend of mine actually sent his entire collection of her magazine covers to her to be signed and she featured his stuff on her stories. Its striking to me that models don't have first dibs on their own covers, like one of the issues which he let her keep she didnt actually have which I find crazy.

Has anyone met Sasha Pivovarova? She seems so lovely and genuine :wub:
And Poly is anything but a class act, anyone can pretend to be a class act. Hopefully one of the superior slavics will bounce back one day (though I don't expect it to happen) and show her and Natalia that they are here on the mercy of connections with severe lack of talent and looks

So because someone believes that they had a good interaction with Natasha and calls her a class act, you want to undermine it with no proof?

I’m not sure if this counts, but there’s been a couple of times where I’ve messaged Hilary Rhoda and she’s really sweet!

Say what you want about Natasha Poly but no one can deny the girl is a professional to a T. Sometimes that alone can take you very far in this industry.

I was in the same flight as Mariacarla Boscono today from Florence to Paris. She looks amazing! Beautiful silhouette, she didn't look that tall, very stylish, super fresh face. She was also very discreet, queuing with everyone else, not acting like a diva like one may think... she was watching the Balenciaga show on her phone at some point. I hope she walks a few shows this week.

Also at my gym in Paris, I often see models there - the blond, runway filler kind. None of them have ever appeared as particularly striking in person...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->