Which Model(s) Have You Met In Person?

I was watching a video of some mexican Youtuber and he was telling an experience on meeting Cara Delevigne at a party. He's said that it was a terrible experience, he ask her for a photo and she said "No" and then "We are at a party, go and have fun" and then she pushed him away.

The person who seems rude in that exchange is him, not her.
He is not entitled to a photo or autograph and saying no is not rude.
They are asking for a favour and it was declined. End of story.
She told him to have fun. She sounds very reasonable to me.
Pushing him is obviously open to interpretation but yes that seems intense.

I am very against going up to someone whenever you want asking them for something then saying they were rude because they said no. She was with her friends and was there to have fun not to be hounded and secretly filmed. If she did one picture people would think 'who is that?'
To him it's just ONE picture but to her its the 34th person that day.

Has anyone met Aymeline? She seems like she would be really cool.

Aymeline Valade ?

She is super cool I met her few years ago before her movie career begins , she was in a rush but took time to have a chat with me so friendly and funny.
Her eyes are even more striking in real life

Has anyone met Aymeline? She seems like she would be really cool.

i did not meet her as such but i saw her walking around paris, no make-up, super casual , i was walking towards her looking at her (she's too striking and beautiful!) and she noticed (i was too shy/awkward to talk to her :lol:)

The person who seems rude in that exchange is him, not her.
He is not entitled to a photo or autograph and saying no is not rude.
They are asking for a favour and it was declined. End of story.
She told him to have fun. She sounds very reasonable to me.
Pushing him is obviously open to interpretation but yes that seems intense.

I am very against going up to someone whenever you want asking them for something then saying they were rude because they said no. She was with her friends and was there to have fun not to be hounded and secretly filmed. If she did one picture people would think 'who is that?'
To him it's just ONE picture but to her its the 34th person that day.
I must disagree. That is rude. I can't even explain why, because it seems just too obvious to me that this type of behaviour is just plain rude (would expect it fron Cara, though).

I think she's entitled to say "No". She is a professional model ... not a "celebrity" who must please her fan base in order to stay relevant.
It would be especially nice if she did that for him, but I strongly believe that it's rude for a fan to interrupt her when she's on personal time to make the request.

Approaching a model and asking her to pose for a picture is pretty much the same as approaching a doctor and asking for free medical advice when he is out to dinner, in my opinion.

I think she handled it well ... "no" is an acceptable answer and she softened it with telling him to go and have fun, too.

If she actually pushed him without provocation, that would have been rude, I will agree. However, if he was blocking her way or in her face, then a gentle push might have also been in order to get him to move out of her way. Not being there to see what happened makes that a hard call.

Well, first, I think Cara is more of a celebrity, than a model.

Second, I don't believe it's the same as approaching doctor for a free medical advice. I mean, he didn't ask her for a free professional photoshoot or to walk a runaway for him, that would equal asking for a professional medical advice.

She is obviously entitled to saying 'no' and doesn't own an authograph or a fan picture to anyone. But then, he (and we) are also entitled to have our opinion on her basing on that.

i saw barbara palvin at the airport this week..stunning. even more stunning than in pictures. she is actually taller than i thought, too

I was visiting NYC last week and went to Williamsburg and randomly ran across a few models. I was shocked to see them in real life, I mean, it's usual during Fashion Weeks but here it felt different, talk about a surprise! I didn't talk to any of them though.
I saw Anna Ewers and Mina Cvetkovic together, smoking and walking on the street. Anna passed right beside me and was pretty much my height, 170cm. Very beautiful, very natural. Then, she passed very quickly but I think I recognized Guinevere van Seenus thanks to her eyes, striking! At Whole Foods Market I saw Daga Ziober with Ola Rudnicka, Daga's very tall, they were both pretty. I also spotted Eniko Mihalik walking down the street, and another model I didn't know the name of. I couldn't believe my eyes I saw all of them in such a short period of time! I guess Williamsburg is a neighborhood where they all live in NYC?

Surprised Guinevere lives there. From the pictures she posts on instagram she goes often to the beach with her dogs, has a big green garden and a fairly big ground house (not apartment). And she posts a lot about Whitestone/Queens.

Btw, I would love to meet her and her dogs. They are the cutest family, love her passion for helping the dog shelter. What a kind soul. :wub:

i saw barbara palvin at the airport this week..stunning. even more stunning than in pictures. she is actually taller than i thought, too
Did you get a chance to talk to her?

Has anyone here met Doutzen Kroes? It's pretty hard to find anything on people meeting her...

Did you get a chance to talk to her?

Has anyone here met Doutzen Kroes? It's pretty hard to find anything on people meeting her...

Never met her but saw her on the street once and, though she never particularly struck me in print, she may be the most beautiful human being I've ever seen in person

^ it's crazy how beautiful she is.

About Vera v Erp. I've met her quite a few times in Oss. Unlike Doutzen she is not in your face beautiful. If you don't know she is a model and if you're not into modeling, you wouldn't guess that she is a model.
She is a bit arrogant to, i didn't really like her. She and her boyfriend make sure everybody knew she is a model and how much money she make with it. When almost everybody on the internet putting negative feedback about her vogue nl cover, he replied to all of those comments defending her. It was crazy.

Maybe she is very friendly to her friends, modelfriends and employers.

Never met her but saw her on the street once and, though she never particularly struck me in print, she may be the most beautiful human being I've ever seen in person
Sorry for the late reply! I've always liked her work so maybe I'm biased haha, but what exactly made her so beautiful in person? Just the way she looks or also how she carried herself? :blush:

Has anyone ever met the male models? Garrett Neff, David Gandy, Jarrod Scott etc.?

Every single model is in Paris these days but one that stood out for me so far is Hayett Mccarthy, she's not your striking blond amazon model (she's quite short, 172cm I would say) but she has a very cool style, beautiful eyes and a memorable face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->