Which Model(s) Have You Met In Person?

I was watching a video of some mexican Youtuber and he was telling an experience on meeting Cara Delevigne at a party. He's said that it was a terrible experience, he ask her for a photo and she said "No" and then "We are at a party, go and have fun" and then she pushed him away.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone meets Mica this show season please tell us everything lmao :heart::heart::heart::heart::P

What about Toni Garrn and the fleamarket opportunity? Some one here who used the chance to meet her?

Also curious to know about Karlie Kloss and Jessica Stam....

What about Toni Garrn and the fleamarket opportunity? Some one here who used the chance to meet her?

Also curious to know about Karlie Kloss and Jessica Stam....

My roommate met Karlie super briefly, but said she was super warm and friendly.:blush:

Yes, we do not have much commentary on the new gen models.

Julia von Os - saw her today at JFK, don't know what to say, cause she looks exactly like she does in her pictures, very pretty

Yeah I was in Paris for two days.. To be honest I still Need to find out who really a lot of the Girls in my pictures are... I met Marine for the first time, so gorgeous :heart: and really nice

I've met karlie a couple of times since 2010 and she was always friendly, just like in interviews. Only this year she left mugler with gigi, so they werde just struggling to geht to their car...

Yeah I was in Paris for two days.. To be honest I still Need to find out who really a lot of the Girls in my pictures are... I met Marine for the first time, so gorgeous :heart: and really nice

I've met karlie a couple of times since 2010 and she was always friendly, just like in interviews. Only this year she left mugler with gigi, so they werde just struggling to geht to their car...

Marine Deleeuw??

I was reading today on Instagram from someone that has met Stella Lucia multiple times that she is very rude. It is a shame that some girls get a big head so early.

Would you mind telling where you read it exactly?

I met Willow Hand a couple of months ago in one of the most random places: A Florida State Park. She was hanging out with a few friends and I had to look twice to make sure it was really her. She was very nice and friendly and we talked for a bit and she even let me take a picture with her. Such a kind girl :flower:

I only mention models I talked to,not the ones I took pictures because they aretoo many:anja Rubic, karmen pedaru, kate moss, naomi campbell, edita vilkeviciute, viktoriya sasonkina, julia nobis, and maybe more, I forgot

I've met Hilary Rhoda in person and she's one of the most humble people I've met in general! I met Ava (ANTM runner up) t the same event as Hilary in L.A.
Took selfies with both of them! :smile: Hilary is my idol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->