Which Model(s) Have You Met In Person?

I havent posted a personaly experience in a while, but I met Marjan and it wasnt a great experience. I was at a party during fashion week and I was walking from the bar and noticed her standing after she just finished talking to a friend. I went up to her to compliment her outfit (didnt even mention i knew who she was or that i follow her on instagram), and she coldly says "thanks..." and walks away to avoid having to speak to me any more.

There were plenty other models there (Imaan, Riley, Ysaunny) and they were all really chill. I didnt speak to them, but we seem to have mutual friends and we were all dancing together. I unfollowed Marjan after that.

My bestfriend met Cora Emmanuel and compliment her , she was very nice. I've seen her in a bar in martinique island with Melodie Monrose , both gorgeous girls and friendly.

I met Lily Donaldson outside D&G in 2012 and she's was lovely. So naturally person even so she's popular model but I had a pic with her and She puts her arm over my shoulder and neck as normal, I was surprised at how nice and friendly she's was also the queen Magdalena Fra loved her, Kasia Strauss and Kendra.

It's always happen nowadays is there a lot of the "new" girls and it girls since the 2010-2011, I spotted many girls outside the shows and always I had and a see the girls how's in the industry just for 2-3 seasons are unfriendly even able to answer back a "hello", and the best girls with good experience I had are girls from how's slated fashion industry, tops catwalkers we had from earlier 2005 lovely girls.

Lorena Maraschi is certainly the sweetest model in the world, I met lot of model, but nobody like her, little hug, selfie for me and for her, little conversation and another little hug for goodbye, so lovely. I felt like a friend, but we are only friend on Facebook.

I havent posted a personaly experience in a while, but I met Marjan and it wasnt a great experience. I was at a party during fashion week and I was walking from the bar and noticed her standing after she just finished talking to a friend. I went up to her to compliment her outfit (didnt even mention i knew who she was or that i follow her on instagram), and she coldly says "thanks..." and walks away to avoid having to speak to me any more.

There were plenty other models there (Imaan, Riley, Ysaunny) and they were all really chill. I didnt speak to them, but we seem to have mutual friends and we were all dancing together. I unfollowed Marjan after that.

She says sorry!
PrrJz2t.jpg

i actually think she just had a bad or busy moment. I've meet her once and she was nice.

Can attest through personal experience that Alice Metza is a super cool, very warm, incredibly kind person. Good conversationalist as well.

I can't believe I've never posted this before! One random Tuesday in the West Village Jamie Bochart and Mariacarla came up to me and my friends looking for a restaurant. Mariacarla seemed very sweet and Jamie seemed very intent to find the restaurant.

I just met Sonia Ben Ammar few minutes ago. She was shooting for Dolce & Gabbana and waited for her turn. She looked kinda bored so it took me a while till I said hi and turned out she's so sweet. We took picture and she smiled a lot and so warm

same goes for Bianca Balti.. at the beginning of her career, for example, she was "ok i go with my car" and then she turned in "I only move with limousine and driver".. i know this because i worked with people connected to her job-wise and they said me so..
while for Mariacarla i have a direct experience, she didn't care at all for her fans + acted arrogant if asked for a minute of attention

^ Well honestly I guess Mariacarla and Bianca have met a LOT of people during the past years and maybe sometimes they weren't in a good mood.

Take this thread for ex: years ago I read that Lily Donaldson was a bit rude with people and now lilgruner says she's super nice in person. So it's difficult to make a point.

Personally I've chatted with Mariacarla on insta via DM and she's super nice and funny..really self ironic!
I've also met her longtime agent Piero Piazzi who told me that one of the secret of her success is her personality and charisma. She is always capable to create good vibes among people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone met Aymeline? She seems like she would be really cool.

mercurial

I love that word... it's such a beautiful way to say "moody as hell" LOL :wink:

I think it's important to remember that celebs/models are people too and that, just like anyone else, how they react/interact is largely dependent on time, place, and circumstance... and, quite likely, how the rest of their day/night has gone... jumping to a conclusion based on one interaction isn't really fair... things like jet-lag, hunger, exhaustion, etc are major factors... I know when I get off a transatlatic flight (no matter what class I fly) the only thing I want is my hotel and a decent meal - going from plane to set is heinous... if I had people stopping me along the way I'd be nasty too...

Has anyone met the newer models like Vittoria, Maartje, Yasmin, etc? And any male models?

Take this thread for ex: years ago I read that Lily Donaldson was a bit rude with people and now lilgruner says she's super nice in person. So it's difficult to make a point.

To be fair, people change a lot from teenage years to 20s to 30s so it is possible she was awful and is now nice.

That said, some things age does not excuse:
I remember watching an interview video of Lily and Gemma and they were both SO rude and dismissive laughing at the interviewer, mocking them, mocking their questions, accent, ignoring them and chatting etc.
That was just so inexcusable to me. Any person knows that's mean. If someone did that to their friend how would they feel?

I also remember seeing one where another model (I don't remember her name) was there and Coco Rocha was standing in the corridor and the first model was rude so he tried to speak to another and he turned to Coco and asked her things and she just grunted then he asked her name and she really rudely and quietly (basically inaudible) said 'Coco' and laughed at him then looked away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->