Whitney Houston and... Osama bin Laden?

KhaoticKharma

Amour Comme Hiver
Reaction score
My mother told me about this today at lunch and I could not stop laughing...
:rofl:

Terror mastermind Osama bin Laden is so obsessed with singer Whitney Houston he thought about killing her husband, Bobby Brown, it was claimed last night.
The suggestion is made by Sudanese poet and novelist Kola Boof, who claims she was bin Laden's sex slave for four months 10 years ago.
In her autobiography, Diary of a Lost Girl, she writes: "He told me Whitney Houston was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen."
Boof, 37, who claims bin Laden raped her and held her prisoner in a Moroccan hotel, says he could not stop talking about the songbird, even though he disapproved of music.
"Osama kept coming back to Whitney Houston," she says in the book, excerpted in the magazine Harpers' Bazaar. "He asked if I knew her personally when I lived in America. I told him I didn't.
"He said that he had a paramount desire for Whitney Houston, and although he claimed music was evil he spoke of someday spending vast amounts of money to go to America and try to arrange a meeting with the superstar.
"It didn't seem impossible to me. He said he wanted to give Whitney Houston a mansion that he owned in a suburb of Khartoum.
"He explained to me that to possess Whitney he would be willing to break his colour rule and make her one of his wives.
"Whitney Houston's name was the one that would be mention constantly.
"How beautiful she was, what a nice smile she has, how truly Islamic she is but is just brainwashed by American culture and by her husband Bobby Brown, whom Osama talked about having killed, as if it were normal to have women's husbands killed."
Boof, who once claimed she had to take her son out of a Los Angeles school after rumours surfaced that bin Laden was his father, also claims the Al Qaeda mastermind read more than the Koran.
"In his briefcase I would come across photographs of the Star magazine, as well as copies of Playboy," she writes. She also says his favourite television shows were The Wonder Years, Miami Vice and MacGyver.

dailymail.co.uk

what a cute love story....

...oooops sorry i forgot its osama we're talking about :lol: hehhe

Wait, isn't she an infidel too?

Also, I dont think Whitney will take well to a full Burqa...:innocent:

^ and a mass murderer as well. :wink: That makes him so incredibly unnatractive.

This is so American Psycho-esque, yet hilarious.:shock::lol:

osama is a good looking man.. honestly

:shock: Sorry! I guess we all have our weird attractions....IMO he looks like a flattened frog. The thought of kissing him is literally making my stomach roll this moment, I kid you not :lol:

They mentioned this on The Soup last week...really funny..

"He explained to me that to possess Whitney he would be willing to break his colour rule and make her one of his wives.

Well isn't she lucky?

This is all just so weird. I doubt even Whitney on her worst day would even consider something so horrific.

Wtf?!!!
I can't believe any publisher would publish such a crazy book.

Last edited by a moderator:
Osama and I are soulmates. We are only off by 2% in our physical biorhythms. I'm guessing it's my pink nipples and his halitosis that's keeping us apart. That and the terrorism.

Last edited by a moderator:
USA financed training centers for Islamic radicals in Pakistan in the 1980's and made life pretty easy for Osama. Who's the terrorist, really?

Anyway...this is just too funny :D

The_Ida said:
USA financed training centers for Islamic radicals in Pakistan in the 1980's and made life pretty easy for Osama. Who's the terrorist, really?

I'd love to answer your narrow-minded question but I'm sure we'd both end up getting a couple of warnings and I really enjoy being at TFS.

Politically-biased-opinions-based-upon-prejudiced-information forums can be found somewhere else. I'm sure you'll find one to your liking.

Let's stick to talking about Osama's Whitney obsession, okay?

WARNING:
this thread will be spammed if it gets political....
no politics allowed here...
this is not the appropriate forum..

it's fine to make light-hearted comments...
but steer clear from making any sort of political comments please...
thank you...

LOL, I gotta say when i first heard about this it made me laugh till i cried!haha! Osama wanted to pop off Bobby Brown??!!! poor whitney...

osama must have loved it when she went to Israel and wouldn't shake Sharon's hand. :lol:

There's a bit about that here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->