Tackiest Couples of 2005

Sienna miller and jude law deserve that title. They annoy me so much.

Definately Jude and Sienna and Katie Holmes and the spazz!

1) Britney & Kevin. They're just eww. :sick:

2) Mischa & Cisco. No Comment. :doh:

3) Kim & Talen. :yuk:

^I agree haha.
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are a bit odd too =/

1. TomKat- they make my skin crawl! I've lost all respect for Katie Holmes, (I know what youre thinking "you actually respected Katie Holmes??") and Tom Cruise gives a bad name to midgets everywhere...

2. Brangelina- I'm thinking the only reason Angelina "I just want a daddy for my babies!" Jolie and her massive lips do any of this philanthropy is to get out of being pegged the 'man-stealing snake' she really is. And Brad...you're disgusting. :censored:

3. Sude- you know I got down on my knees and prayed that god would contain the mess that is Jude and Sienna to 2004. But noooo they just had to go for the long haul. And look at them now. Fighting, cheating, verbal smackdowns galore. Ahh reminds me of Grandma and Grandpop. Maybe they really will last...:blink:

4. Brit-Brit and K-Fed: I am thinking of starting a Pop Culture Hall-o-Shame and having these two love-birds as the groundbreaking inductees! :clap:

5. Paris and her Greeks: will all be killed off by Hep C in 2006... :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
britney and kevin and tom and katie get my vote-and also angelina and brad-for being so downright decietful and then not even wanting to admit it.

I vote for Brangelina, they're just so tacky with her skanky-turn-good-mother and him with his oh-so-wanted-to-be-good-daddy attitude..
blechhhhhh tacky tacky tacky :yuk:

RobertaCastello said:
IMO, the worst couple of the year in Brangelina. They are tacky is the obvious way (I could never understand how can Brad Pitt figure in any best dressed list since he's stuck in that 70's style forever). But apart from that, they were tacky in their public display of affection soon after a divorce, tacky in the whole "i don't want to go public" kind of attitude and tacky in the superhero way they present themselves to the media (indirectly) with all the "let's save the world and go home for a quicky". Arg! Boy, I hate them!

I couldn't disagree with you more, but hey it's a forum and you're entitled to your opinion.:rolleyes:

*AndoraStar* said:
I couldn't disagree with you more, but hey it's a forum and you're entitled to your opinion.:rolleyes:

I'm with you here. :flower:

Jude and Sienna take the cake in my opinion. Uber tacky and plain ridiculous media wh*res.

Makes me wonder who the readers are that read Star and took this poll :innocent:

I agree with the list. I guess.

Other tacky couples:

Ben Affleck and Jen Garner
Gwen Stefani and Gavin R
Ashley Olsen and her club/bar owners/jared leto
Brad and Angelina
Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
Kirsten Dunst and Jake G.
Hilary Duff and her boyfriend

i could certainly add Charles & Camilla + Kate & Peter :evil:

Kate Moss and Pete Doherty didn't make the list?! I can't think of a tackier couple :rolleyes:

Taper-Jean Girl said:
1. TomKat- they make my skin crawl! I've lost all respect for Katie Holmes, (I know what youre thinking "you actually respected Katie Holmes??") and Tom Cruise gives a bad name to midgets everywhere...

2. Brangelina- I'm thinking the only reason Angelina "I just want a daddy for my babies!" Jolie and her massive lips do any of this philanthropy is to get out of being pegged the 'man-stealing snake' she really is. And Brad...you're disgusting. :censored:

3. Sude- you know I got down on my knees and prayed that god would contain the mess that is Jude and Sienna to 2004. But noooo they just had to go for the long haul. And look at them now. Fighting, cheating, verbal smackdowns galore. Ahh reminds me of Grandma and Grandpop. Maybe they really will last...:blink:

4. Brit-Brit and K-Fed: I am thinking of starting a Pop Culture Hall-o-Shame and having these two love-birds as the groundbreaking inductees! :clap:

5. Paris and her Greeks: will all be killed off by Hep C in 2006... :sick:

I agree with all of those..but I'd have to add Bridgette Nielson and that guy on VH1..

FrockRadar8 said:
I agree with all of those..but I'd have to add Bridgette Nielson and that guy on VH1..

TOTALLY. I forgot about those two. :sick: Karma, Frock.

Kimkhuu said:
Other tacky couples:

Ben Affleck and Jen Garner
Gwen Stefani and Gavin R
Ashley Olsen and her club/bar owners/jared leto
Brad and Angelina
Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
Kirsten Dunst and Jake G.
Hilary Duff and her boyfriend

And Kimkhuu, really!? Gwen and Gavin, tacky? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
happycanadian said:
i have been a huge fan of whitney houston's for over a decade. you may not like her music, but she without question possesses one of the most spectacular voices in contemporary popular culture.

may not like her music? I think she is one of the best ever female singers:mohawk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->