Tackiest Couples of 2005

*AndoraStar* said:
I couldn't disagree with you more, but hey it's a forum and you're entitled to your opinion.:rolleyes:

And I disagree with you!:P I think it was very hurtful and tacky the way Brad immediatly took up the whole family outing photos ops before the divorce was even settled. And now he wants to adopt her kids and they're not even married and have known eachother for what months??? Can you say mid-life crisis?? I personally think he's an A$$ and a complete moron.

I agree completely and I have to say I'm surprised Kate and Pete are not on the list.

pink_lipgloss said:
Tackiest couples named and shamed

Thursday December 15, 2005

Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston have been named the year's tackiest couple.
The singers were crowned the most tasteless celebrity pair by an American magazine.
Second in the poll were Hollywood stars Katie Holmes and fiance Tom Cruise.
And pop star Britney Spears and her dancer husband Kevin Federline came in third in the Star magazine list.

The magazine said self-confessed drug abusers Whitney and husband Bobby Brown deserved the award for airing too much dirty laundry in public.
They said: "Thanks to their reality show, viewers were introduced to a whole new level of marital crudeness.
"Whitney and Bobby made viewers cringe as she talked about how he helped her overcome constipation."

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes were voted second for their "tornado" romance.

The magazine said: "They met, got engaged, and got pregnant in less than six months." And new mum Britney Spears and dancer husband Kevin Federline were nominated for their lack of taste.
One reader commented: "She's a has-been and he's a never was."

The magazine quizzed more than 35,000 readers in its latest issue, out now.

On-off British couple Jude Law and Sienna Miller also make the list at fifth.
A reader said: "The couple who cheat together, stay together.
"They have such low standards."

Tackiest Couples of 2005
1. Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown
2. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes
3. Britney Spears and Kevin Federline
4. Flavor Flav and Brigitte Nielsen
5. Jude Law and Sienna Miller
6. Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson
7. Ice T and Nicole "Coco" Austin
8. Mischa Barton and Cisco
9. Paris and her Greeks
10. Star Jones and Al Reynolds

Splash News/ Snapper Media
(from ninemsn.com.au)

So what do you guys think of this? Do you agree? Who else would you have put on the list?
I go 100% with your list...great list....you got it down!!!:D

please do not quote images

Last edited by a moderator:
*AndoraStar* said:
I couldn't disagree with you more, but hey it's a forum and you're entitled to your opinion.:rolleyes:
I'm with you AndoraStar. I don't know about the tackiest couple, but the tackiest trend of 2005 was calling couples by one ********, made-up noun created by an idiotic amalgamation of their respective names. Brangelina? TomKat? People, we all like Glamour and Hello but you have to learn how to pass as civilians and not wierd OK! and Us Weekly scrapbookers :lol: None of these tacky couples really offended me -other than Jude Law and Sienna Miller who weren't fun tacky but creepy tacky. Tom and Katie were hilarious and Angelina is a goddess. What's my point? Well there is a lot of love in this thread. You know you love those celebs really.

style_savy said:
And I disagree with you!:P I think it was very hurtful and tacky the way Brad immediatly took up the whole family outing photos ops before the divorce was even settled. And now he wants to adopt her kids and they're not even married and have known eachother for what months??? Can you say mid-life crisis?? I personally think he's an A$$ and a complete moron.

Umm I don't think paps in bushes count as a photo op. Plus I maintain that Pitt and Aniston didn't look happily married long before Angelina came on the scene... I don't understand how everyone has made up their mind that she is a scarlet woman by virtue of no evidence other than she is dangerously beautiful and charismatic. Ugh people -they place all their issues on everyone else. You all know you would leave whomever for her :lol:... but to Jennifer Aniston's credit, she didn't play the whiny whiny break up victim like Sienna Miller.

SiennaInLondon said:
but to Jennifer Aniston's credit, she didn't play the whiny whiny break up victim like Sienna Miller.
You're kidding right?
Have you read the Vanity Fair article? Or any of her interviews ever since that shameless PR op?

Heroin_Chic said:
Gosh I even forgot that Bobby & Whitney excisted! :rolleyes: They definitly don`t belong into the 2005 list!

My Top 5:

1. BRITNEY & KEVIN!!!! (The undisputed No.1!)
2. Paris & Paris
3. Jordan & Peter Andre
4. Mischa Barton & Cisco Adler
5. Ice-T & Coco

That would be my list too!

SiennaInLondon said:
I'm with you AndoraStar. I don't know about the tackiest couple, but the tackiest trend of 2005 was calling couples by one made-up noun created by an idiotic amalgamation of their respective names. Brangelina? TomKat? People, we all like Glamour and Hello but you have to learn how to pass as civilians and not wierd OK! and Us Weekly scrapbookers :lol:

:clap:YES!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who that was really strange.

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes.....
Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->