Whose show would you most want to attend?

Jean Paul Gaultier, also. Not that I like his clothing, but I like the ideas behind his designs as well as the puppet thing.

Balenciaga cause the video footage I have seen of them are really fun!

Also Dior Homme, Dior Couture (pure theatre), and Raf Simons (great music as well as clothes!).

any show would be a yay, coz' I've never been to a real fashon show. but my dream is to attend Dolce & Gabbana's shoe, coz' I like almost every single thing they make

Last edited by a moderator:
emanuel ungaro...i don't think it would be the most exciting or anything but the fact that i would be able to see it would provide me with more happiness than humanly possible.

rochas with theyskens. i hear it's transcending.

and yurkievich was really fun when i went. so i'd go again. very inventive and emotional.

comme des garcons:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd like to see victor & rolf & balenciaga,

and for pure spectator fun as four after reading the article in the new yorker :lol:

If I had to pick.. I'd pick the BIG shows

McQueen, Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Versace, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs

chanel, dior, and mcqueen. just wondering...because i'm so uninformed about things...how much do tickets cost?

Well,I'm hoping some good fortune will allow me to see Bruno Pieters this season. I can only imagine my own emotion conjured by seeing his work live and in person.

for this season, i'd love to see Dries Van Noten, Givenchy under Tisci, Marni, Dior Homme, Lanvin & Junya Watanabe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->