Work It Out - Activewear & Workout Gear

I just wear whatever... Usually these black 3/4 length pants (I think they're for biking, but they are great for doing anything because they stretch and they breathe) with a sports bra and a tank top. Then I'll wear short socks and running shoes. I basically wear that, no matter if I'm running, doing yoga, biking, or dancing.

i wear capri length slim fit trousers, tank top and sports bra. since my trousers and bra are both black, i use colour in my tanks. i put my hair nicely, but so that it doesn't come in my way. make-up is no no. i don't understand those girls that have full make-up on when they work out..

but i do admit that i want to look nice at gym, though i know that i'm going to sweat my *** off and prob. look horrible after class, but it keeps me going. i like nice, comfortable clothes when i'm working out

I usually wear sport brand trackies like Adidas, Nike or Puma with a t-shirt or singlet and a good pair of trainers. Otherwise if it's hot I wear sport shorts. :D

I don't work out in gyms because I don't drive. If I do ever work out, I go walking in my neighbourhood (5 K roundtrip to get a slurpee, with some hills) or up at the track) and I wear Soffe cheer shorts and a t-shirt. That's pretty much the gym uniform for girls when I was in school-we'd wear shirts from events and everything along with our Soffes. I don't wear a ton of makeup, maybe just a little sunscreen bronzer and lip gloss.

When I do get a car so I can get to the gym, however, I would tend to look a little nicer but not look like it's a fashion show. I certainly won't wear my chandelier earrings to lift weights!

Lululemon black pants and colourful slim back Y tanks. :smile: I throw on a hoodie on top if it's cold. (I don't actually do yoga, just walking.)

^ Oh yeah, and it's not 'cause of the label, they are just so comfy and flattering and the seams are sewn in a way that they don't irritate the skin. Also, no tags or rip-off tags which helps avoid irritation as well.

I usually wear Nike outfits or seperate pieces. But I have been considering getting perhaps something a bit more flatering... it helps with my motivation.

I dont go to the gym, I work out at home so thats all good. But when I run, I have to look good since a lot of my friends live in my neighbourhood... I usually wear short shorts (like very short... lol) and a running top thats a bit short for me. It's annoying when random people honk their horns at me!

dior_me_not said:
It's annoying when random people honk their horns at me!

Ugh...I know what you mean. And it's cold here too. I've been wearing black yoga pants a size too big, a tank top and a bulky hoodie over top of that. Why they still honk I have no idea. :blink:

hmm im going back this week.
looks like my work out outfit will be:

Free City in 3 colours: PURPLE, BLUE, GREEN

and white tees: probably just plain topshop ones.

as for the shoes:

either converse or spring court!

et voilà, ready for the work out!!

I wuv my gym, the Sports Club LA (or LA Sports Club, can never remember)...

- grey Nike shorts/navy Adidas pants/black spandex kneelength bike things
- Black or grey AA crew necks
- Navy/red/white or all black Puma Cells or all black Nike Shox

Best outfit ever, I feel so...proactive when I put on my exercise gear...

adidasrunningshoesdu9.jpg

runningleggingswl1.jpg

nikeypf3.jpg

Yeah, that is what I wear when working out, doing my outdoor runs. For tops, I favour oversize cotton t-shirt. I have a heart monitor watch and head band.

sofee running shorts (they come in many colors) and cute fitted tanks. I'm not embarrassed or shy about working out in a gym in front of other people..working out hard is hot! :P plus it gives you a nice body for all the clothes!

If I go to the gym I usually wear 3/4 black leggings and a polo t-shirt. If I'm running outside I like to wear clothes that draw out the sweat (not so much of an issue in winter). If I ride my bike to work I wear whatever the weather allows.

I wear clothes for comfort because I tend to get very hot when exercising, even outside in winter, and if I'm running or biking I can't stand having material flapping around my feet. I have seen people work out in jeans, jackets and other heavy clothes and think they must be sooooo uncomfortable.

Whatever you wear on your body, at least make sure you have excellent-quality footwear, especially if you're on your feet for things like running. Looking after your feet is really important!

I just got a whole bunch of Lululemon stuff for working out and I am now obsessed... I will never wear anything else. Their stuff is amazing and it makes my butt (one of my least fave spots...) look good!!!

I dont go to the gym, I work out at home so thats all good. But when I run, I have to look good since a lot of my friends live in my neighbourhood... I usually wear short shorts (like very short... lol) and a running top thats a bit short for me. It's annoying when random people honk their horns at me!

I hate when this happens! Once i was waiting to cross the road and some guy stuck half his bodyout of his pick up truck and shouted something at me as he drove past, but I didnt understand it because i had my ipod :blink:

usually i just wear short shorts and a singlet. i think it's really hard to look 'good' when you're exercising.. no matter what clothing you wear :innocent: especially when you're soaking wet from sweat...:ninja:

Does it really matter what we wear to the gym? :P Are we trying to impress someone with sweat running down our brow and under our armpits?

Lucky me I exercise at home.

Anywhere else, I'll wear short shorts to show off my legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->