Yay or Nay - Hairstyles and Colours

Status
Not open for further replies.
^yeah I love it as well. Sorry, but I don't have a bigger pic of it, but I know that it's around here on TFS. probably in star style or the models thread, I will try and find it later. :flower:

Oh, no problem. But, yeah, if you do find it please send it my way. :smile:

<3 Me.

^I found this :flower:

watermark.php

There are more at:
http://www.isifa.com/index.php?bool_search_send=true&page=search&search_ID=&lnp=&ed=on&ilustr=on&rf=on&foto=on&st=on&searchstr=milla+jovovich

oooooh. you! :smile: Thank you so much!!!! I am now going to send some karma your way. :smile:

<3 Me.

What hairstyle to get

Ive just moved to London and decided i want to have a change in hairstyle B) ive got a few pics and cant decide whats i like best.. what do you think?

And also... how do i know im choosing the right hairdressers?.. ( i think ill play safe and go to Toni & guy though)

Pics i found on internet ..

istockphoto_374080_Profile.jpg
hs_asteroid_3.jpg

hs_flash_1.jpg

okay now i have this really weird colour issue - i want to go blonde , i dont really care about trends ,i just want to change something in my appeal but i read that blonde is actually really passe now. i've been considering a very fresh,summer colour but without being tacky. any ideas? pics? and what about this whole passe thing?

VeronicaH said:
okay now i have this really weird colour issue - i want to go blonde , i dont really care about trends ,i just want to change something in my appeal but i read that blonde is actually really passe now. i've been considering a very fresh,summer colour but without being tacky. any ideas? pics? and what about this whole passe thing?

Blonde is passé?! Damn my genetics :wink:
Veronica, what is your natural/current hair color? This will help in determining what's possible as far a color goes :flower:

Hipkitten said:
Blonde is passé?! Damn my genetics :wink:

EXACTLY, isn't it ridiculous??? :shock:

Hipkitten said:
Veronica, what is your natural/current hair color? This will help in determining what's possible as far a color goes :flower:

it's always hard for me to define my colour so here goes a pic :flower:

colour.jpg

Veronica: Your hair is light enough that you could get a very natural look. In fact, your hair is very similar to my natural color. Like me you have a lot of gold in your hair so an ash blonde will be harder to achieve. I would suggest you have your stylist weave in 3-4 blonde colors (lighter and darker for depth). Whatever you do, don't do all over color if you want blonde. I'm a hair color junkie - I have literally had every natural color under the sun so I'll always vote for a change - I say go for it :flower:

Hipkitten said:
Veronica: Your hair is light enough that you could get a very natural look. In fact, your hair is very similar to my natural color. Like me you have a lot of gold in your hair so an ash blonde will be harder to achieve. I would suggest you have your stylist weave in 3-4 blonde colors (lighter and darker for depth). Whatever you do, don't do all over color if you want blonde. I'm a hair color junkie - I have literally had every natural color under the sun so I'll always vote for a change - I say go for it :flower:

wow you really must be an expert because it's exactly what the hairstylist told me :flower:
anyhow, here's my new hair :
15058832_fa2f63981d_o.jpg

VeronicaH said:
wow you really must be an expert because it's exactly what the hairstylist told me :flower:

Honey, you have no idea :P

Like I said, I've had every color you can imagine - my stylist loves me, especially when I've gone black and I want it blonde again. I can't really do that any more because I've grown my hair out and damage is really obvious. I grew my hair to its natural color and now have the exact hair color I recommended to you. Your hair looks beautiful - and screw anyone who says blonde is passé :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone who can should go blonde- a gorg silky blonde!
At least once...
there are so many brunettes like myself who try so hard to achieve a perfect blonde...

gorgeous hair color. i wouldn't look good blonde... but i'd really like to do it... at least once. hah.

<3 me.

could anyone post a pic of alexis bledel's hair in sisterhood of the traveling pants? that's how i'm going to get it cut!!

i am thinking of getting a new haircut......i want it shorter for summer but not too short, i wanna stil be able to put it into a pony tail. so i am searching for some cool look that looks maybe a bit "fluffy" lol

ah and please don't pay too much attention to my face in this pic it was taken early in the morning right after i woke up -.- but it is the only one i have atm where you can see my hair. it is like this just straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txroadrun
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->