Your Predictions: Style.com's Top 10 model list for Spring 2007

xmodel - I agree with you about Magdalena, she's definitely been a force this season on the runways. Especially after she opened YSL, I feel fairly certain that she'll be on this season's list. If not, then you and I can protest together

oxymoron - There's something about Olya that doesn't exactly make her a lock for me. I'm not quite sure why, but I think she's going to get out-shadowed by a few other girls. However, I could be wrong and I could be eating my own words in a couple days.

I still say that the definite locks are Iekeliene, Daiane, Alana, Bruna and Chanel...

Some of the big European shows Magdalena walked in include John Galliano, Dior, YSL (she opened of course), Viktor & Rolf, Alexander McQueen, Valentino and Alessandro Dell'Acqua. Plus, she's the prettiest of all the new faces, so I'm rooting for her.

I agree youarearockstar

Olya was everywhere this season.. but for some reason I don't find her a "lock" either persay.. I find her a "most likely" and I would be surprised if she didn't make the list, but for some reason she lacks that "WOW" factor..

wow.. I used way too many quotes :P

CharlottefromCA said:
Olya was everywhere this season.. but for some reason I don't find her a "lock" either persay..

I understand, there's something about this season, full of so many new faces, that is making this really difficult for a lot of people to guess the Top Ten. Looking through the lists that we have here, there's a general set of locks that I mentioned before: Iekeliene, Daiane, Bruna, Alana, and Chanel.

The group of girls that I listed in my Top Ten, after the aforementioned "locks," were "most likely" to make the list: Han Hye Jin, Ekaterina Kiseleva, Suvi Koponen, Magdalena Frackowiak and Lara Stone. That is as if to say that these five are in my opinion the most likely to make it after the locks get selected.

So yes I could see Olya on the list, but only at the loss of one of my "most likely" girls...The Upsets that I'm sensing include Olya Ivanisevic, Agyness Deyn, Marcelina Sowa, Kinga Rajzak, and Cecilia Mendez. If one of them makes it up to the Top Ten, one of the other "most likely" girls will have to be removed for that to happen.

I'm making this way more technical and complicated than it needs to be, but just throwing out some ideas here. Do we have release date for when we learn about the actual Top Ten?

Ok, since the season is officially over, I revised my list a bit.

I just include Olya because she opened a few big shows (Vera Wang, Proenza) and was at a lot of the big shows. I think Suvi is a lock for opening/closing Prada and closing Miu Miu as well.

Suvi Koponen
Bruna Tenorio
Daiane Conterato
Olya Ivanesivic
Iekeliene Stange
Alanna Zimmer
Ekaterina Kiseleva
Han Hye Jin
Chanel Iman
Lara Stone

Last edited by a moderator:
01/ Lara Stone
02/ Ekaterina Kiseleva
03/ Bruna Tenório
04/ Olya Ivanisevic
05/ Daiane Conterato
06/ Iekeliene Stange
07/ Denisa Dvorakova
08/ Marcelina Sowa
09/ Alana Zimmer
10/ Chanel Iman

There were lots of new faces last season as well, but it's far harder to guess this time around. But I'm going with:

Bruna Tenório
Suvi Koponen
Daiane Conterato
Ekaterina Kiseleva
Iekeliene Stange
Alana Zimmer
Lara Stone
Olya Ivanisevic
Magdalena Frackowiak
Chanel Iman

With the major contenders (in no order) being Agyness, Han, Denisa Dvorakova, Anna Mikhaylik, Cecilia Mendez, Kinga, Svieta Nemkova, Alison Nix.

I don't think Ines will hit the list. I think she is one of those successful B-listers... like Asia Pulco is too.

I've decided that Ekaterina Kiseleva needs to be on my list, at least :flower:

Mr-Dale said:
I don't think Ines will hit the list. I think she is one of those successful B-listers... like Asia Pulco is too.

That's sad, because her list is quite comprable and even larger than Chanel Iman's. Why isn't she getting the hype of the other girls? I'm guessing that it's because this wasn't her first "real season" (Chanel only did Fall '06 and Spring '07) and that she's a bit older?

Faith Akiyama said:
I've decided that Ekaterina Kiseleva needs to be on my list, at least :flower:

Way to come to your senses Faith! This girl is absolutely amazing and she has walked some pretty amazing shows, let alone the Calvin exclusive and opening LV. She's a star in the making, and not to mention her myspace makes her seem so down to earth :wink:

Okay, they still haven't posted this list yet, so I'm going to change my mind.

1. Daiane Conterato
2. Agyness Deyn
3. Tanya Dziahliev
4. Ekaterina Kiseleva
5. Mariya Markina
6. Flavia De Olivera
7. Coco Rocha
8. Iekeliene Stange
9. Bruna Tenorio
10. Magdalena Frackowiak

Agyness Deyn
Alana Zimmer
Bruna Tenorio
Chanel Iman
Ekat Kiseleva
Iekeliene Strange
Lara Stone
Magdelena
Michaela Kocianova
Suvi Koponen

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so happy Michaela made the list. I've met her and I had a good feeling about her. I think she will be big, she has an amazing body. I didn't post my predictions, but I'm not surprised by the top ten, except Daine is missing. I guess Michaela took her spot. The rest were shoe ins.

I notice a good distribution of agencies as well - I guess that's to be expected?

I'm not surprised, I figured that Bruna, Iekeliene, and Agyness were shoo-ins. Which is good, I love all three of them especially Agyness.

My darling Michaela is there!!!! I didnt believe she will be there but she deserved it for sure (or am I just biased:D ?)

I am surprised Coco dindnt make it I think she was replaced by Suvi. Besides that Supereme has 2 girls and elite none. I know she opened prada which is a big deal but anyway Coco was everywhere ...

Style.com's Top 10 Models Spring 2007

Agyness Dean

Her idols include Joe Strummer of The Clash and Steve Jones of the Sex Pistols, so it's no surprise that the 20-year-old peroxide blonde from Manchester plays a mean guitar. (Agency: DNA)

Alana Zimmer
Oh, Canada! The blue-eyed, oval-faced Zimmer left Ontario for the runways of Prada, Louis Vuitton, and—last but not least —Dries Van Noten, where she opened the show. (Agency: Supreme)

Bruna Tenorio
Stan Getz would've approved. This tall, tan 17-year-old Brazilian enlivened endless runways with her breezy sashay of a walk. (Agency: Women)

Chanel Iman
She was a runner-up in the Ford Supermodel of the World Contest, but that didn't stop this distinctively named Angeleno from winning catwalk gigs everywhere from Alexander McQueen to Valentino. (Agency: Ford)

Ekaterina Kiseleva
The spring shows found Kiseleva, who opened Louis Vuitton, far from her native Siberia. This is the kind of global warming we could get used to. (Agency: Trump)

Iekeliene Stange
One of the "fairest of them all," the Dutch 21-year-old with a penchant for dressing like Snow White cut through the ranks with her razor-sharp cheekbones. (Agency: Marilyn)

Lara Stone
This 20-year-old Dutch native jumpstarted her own career when she walked into the offices of IMG Paris and onto the runways of Lanvin and Miu Miu. (Agency: IMG)

Magdalena Frackowiak
No bloc, Eastern or otherwise, could stop the rise of the 21-year-old Pole who opened Yves Saint Laurent. (Agency: Next)

Michaela Kocianova
This 17-year-old took some time off from school in her native Slovakia to learn the ways of fashion. In the process, she czeched Calvin Klein, Chanel, Dior, and Lanvin off her list. (Agency: One)

Suvi Koponen
She didn't log as many catwalk minutes as her fellow newcomers, but when the 18-year-old Finn did appear, it was in all the right places: She walked exclusively for Prada and Miu Miu. (Agency: Supreme)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->