YSL Besace Flap

It's tempting! Do you guys think suede is hard to use in seasons other than winter and fall?

it's summer here all the time, if it's not sunny it's raining so, i don't buy suede bags because i'm just not a person who can take care of it

ny times did a thing about men with bags and one of them had this one.

06run.1.jpg

nytimes.com

Hey Ale...do you have the name of that article? I would like to read it but couldn't find it on nytimes :ermm:

Thanks for the slides...I thought there might be an accompanying article so I was searching furiously for one but couldn't locate one for life :lol:

I like the Anthracite color the best, but over all I'm not sure if I'd buy the style?

Here are some pictures of me with my besace.
I'm 1.65m and this bag is a really good size for me when I want to travel "light" as compared to my bigger bags like the Bal work.

P.S. I realised I need to clean the mirror after looking at the pictures, excuse the dust!

Attachments

• b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 136
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 141
  • b3.jpg
    b3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 47
PrincessImp. that bag looks great on you!! Thanks for the photos. I am going to have to get one of these.

Just saw the Besace flap in person...I am really not too impressed with the gold, it looks really "flashy" and not in the good way. But the grey is gorgeous. I am hoping to order from YSL US :smile:

i'm drooling over the black one worn by lily allen :buzz:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the black is gorgeous too in its own way.
I love my grey embossed croc, but the black leather is delightful too... :heart:

^gasp! I guess this is real croc?!! :heart:
Wonder what the price is on this one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muk5
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->