Ysl black suede pirate boots HELP!!!!

jun3machina

Reaction score
hi there,
does anyone here know anything about some black suede boots YSL came out with. i just got two pairs at a second hand store and want to know more about them. they are both black YSL kneehigh boots with a golden-coppery metalic leather lining. one pair has satin ribbon lacing around the cuff at the top and a black suede bow behind the calf. the other pair is kneehigh black suede with a velvet piping running up the outside of each boot and around the cuff. im really a hand bag gal, and dont know much about the shoes...so any information anyone has about when these may have been made...or what collection they may have been out of would make me one happy gal!:D i love YSL and was hoping they were possibly vintage or by tom ford. thanks a million! hope someone out there can help me!:rolleyes:

i'll be posting some pics for this in about an hour, so i hope that'll help

OMG...Are they these beauties?

00045.L.JPG

How come everyone else finds cute stuff at thrift stores, all I find are lint and homeless people...

almost but they aren't quite that high...but they look a lot like that!

and some more...what do you think these would retail for?? they are too small for me:cry: , and i was going to sell them, but i dont know for how much...any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Diorling said:
How come everyone else finds cute stuff at thrift stores, all I find are lint and homeless people...

I know! Same here. It's soo disappointing. I'll go in all hopeful that I'm going to find something I like but I never do.

I can't believe you found those at a Thrift Store, they're gorgeous! But sadly, I have no idea how much they retail for, sorry. :( How much did you get them for? I'm jealous. :P

def not from the tom ford era...

those are gorgeous! Love the metallic lining! one could easily roll the top down and expose them! What size are they?

a 7.5....BELEIVE ME! i'd keep em myself but i wear a 9.5, and so im selling them and crying!!! if anyone is interested, im listing them on ebay. email me and i'll send you the link. im not spamming, but several people have sent me messages already inquiring, and so im giving you gals the thumbs up.

here's the other pair

these are the other ones...but i think they are from the same time, because they have the same metalic lining:P

Last edited by a moderator:
do you shoezies think these are vintage ysl? im thinking that they may be from early nineties/ late eighties....but i dunno

:lol: i just happened to coincidently stumble upon these on ebay!

but only if my feet were a little bigger :cry:

i know! thats my dilema and why im selling them. i wear a 9.5 whahahahahaaaahhh *sob*sob!!

maybe you should pm the original poster because it looks like they may have taken the pics down..:ermm:...

making this thread entirely pointless...:lol:

sorry...i ran out of picture space.....i had to delete some pics..... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->