2011 BAFTA Awards

Julianne+Moore+Orange+British+Academy+Film+T324Fef-ISzl.jpg

zimbio

Meredith Ostrom
Orange+British+Academy+Film+Awards+Inside+g-_yWd23p5tl.jpg

zimbio

I don't know who she is but o.o :S

Just snuck on to have a look see and I'm kind of sad I did. It's all a bit so-so.

Boo at Emma Watson in Valentino. She could be wearing Chanel or Burberry. BOO. I've gone off Hailee's now cause it's short and Valentino.

Julianne looks gorgeous. So does Noomi even though it's like she borrowed Lara Stones wedding reception dress.

Thandie Newton looks super amazing. Don't let me down Emma Stone.

Emma's in my favourite look from the Lanvin Spring/Summer 2011 collection:
00270m.jpg

style

OMG, Neve?! what the heck happen with her? :(
also, Noomi and her arms? what the heck?

it's like it's some D-list award ceremony, not frigging BAFTA awards. :(

didn't know the BAFTA's were tonight! oh well...seems like i did not miss anything...Alba is looking nice - don't watch the show so I just have the few pics you guys posted here...

Emma Watson is looking good...but still somehow boring...I was one of the first ones to love her short hair but now I already got tired of it for some reason...

would love to see Emma Stone ...

Tilda looks amazing!! Can anyone id!!

I love Eva Green, but the dress is ill fitting and she has such a beautiful figure.

Jennifer Lawrence is looking rough. Her breast are almost cascading out of her top.

And Eva. :( The most gorgeous and sexy of them all, yet she is one of the worst dressed. Boo, she's too awesome for that dress.

now it's official. Jennifer and I probably won't go very well on RC outfits subject. i like the girl a lot, but she doesn't know how to dress up IMO (i know i'm in a minority here:(
109051033.jpg

gettyimages.com

Tilda and Emma W. look the best so far. want to see Emma in that Lanvin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->