2011 BAFTA Awards

Felicity looks adorable

I want to love Emma Watson's look but something about it is off for me - I think it's the way the train seems too long on her. The dress would look infinitely better if she were taller IMO, or had it shortened...

Neve is still lovely, Emma Stone has an amazing dress, but i still can't get used to this hair....
Meredith Ostrom - omg :lol:

HBC - she is always funny to see (good funny)

Julianne - gorgeous love that shade of blue on her pale skin and red hair and that red lipstick...she is WOW!

Alba.... :rolleyes:
wtf is Eva green wearing???

Emma Watson - thats an amazing dress, but sth is off, make up or hair color....

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is everyone looking so terrible? The only person I like is Julianne Moore. Everyone else is either boring (Amy Adams), disappointing (Emma Stone) or plain bad (Annette Bening).

this was so weird. it's like a party no one important showed up? not many of the important ones anyway.

Emma Stone, Felicity Jones and Julianne Moore all looked great. Also really liked Rosamund Pike, Gemma Arterton and Emma Watson. Jessica Alba looked nice, but I think she's obsessed with braids.

I want to know why there are barely any pictures of Stone.

Helena Bonham Carter also didn't deserve Best Supporting Actress. Good speech, though.

Noomi Rapace is wearing Givenchy HC Sobriquet :wink:

Oops. Thanks. She wears Alexander McQueen so much, I just assumed.
She still looked lovely though.

@Lolasvelt: And I disagree about Helena. I thought she was brilliant in The King's Speech.
She's gotten sterotyped for playing crazy characters, so it's refreshing to see her play such a reserved character so well.

Yeah, but I feel like she didn't do anything in that film. She just seems to be riding on the success of The King's Speech.

It doesn't really have to do with the fact that she usually plays crazy, eccentric roles. I think her best performance was in The Wings of the Dove, in which she gave a subtle performance. She's played many reserved characters before. She didn't really do anything that she hasn't done before. I really hate it when award shows award talented actors for their least inspired performances. Kate Winslet and Tilda Swinton also fall into this category. I hope she doesn't win the Oscar considering The King's Speech newfound frontrunner status.

Yeah, but I feel like she didn't do anything in that film. She just seems to be riding on the success of The King's Speech.

It doesn't really have to do with the fact that she usually plays crazy, eccentric roles. I think her best performance was in The Wings of the Dove, in which she gave a subtle performance. She's played many reserved characters before. She didn't really do anything that she hasn't done before. I really hate it when award shows award talented actors for their least inspired performances. Kate Winslet and Tilda Swinton also fall into this category. I hope she doesn't win the Oscar considering The King's Speech newfound frontrunner status.

completely agree on that!
a nomination?so so....but winning?no way!
and I think she is a very good actress!

Ok so here's what i've got so far and please feel free to add to it or correct me.

Amy Adams- Elie Saab spring 2011
Hailee Steinfeld- Miu Miu
Emma Stone- Lanvin spring 2011
Emma Watson- Valentino spring 2011 Couture
Thandie Newton- Monique Lhuillier
Rosmund Pike- Alexander McQueen
Tilda Swinton- Haider Ackerman suit
Julianne Moore- Tom Ford
Livia Firth- Nina Skarra
Jessica Alba- Versace
Jennifer Lawrence- Stella McCartney
Bonnie Wright- Clements Ribeiro

completely agree on that!
a nomination?so so....but winning?no way!
and I think she is a very good actress!

I agree too. I still can't believe Kate Winslet won for The Reader. That was her worst performance.

Gemma Arterton was in YSL.
Quite often with these awards they don't win for the best performance is an accumulative thing, Nicole Kidman was owed for Moulin Rouge, Renee Zelwegger was owed for Chicago, Kate Winslet was owed so many times over etc etc.

Rosmund Pike

Orange+British+Academy+Film+Awards+Inside+HK3ncIh8CFal.jpg

Zimbio

i dont really care who wins or even whos nominated... most of the movies i love were never Oscar big, im not counting the golden yrs of Hollywood.

im pretty sure Natasha McElhone
1.png
was there, but no one posted pictures...

Well my fav was definitely Thandie who can make Monique Lhuillier look like couture. Helena looked really beautiful on the telly. Fantastic makeup.

Love Emma Stone and very happy to see Tilda back in Ackerman after than hideous Jil Sander sack at the globes. Julianne had the best date hands down. Amy Adams,

So disappointed in Emma Watson. It looks like curtains.

Go the Kings Speech and all the winners.

isopix.be

im pretty sure Natasha McElhone
1.png
was there, but no one posted pictures...

http://i78.***********/u/f78/11/78/63/65/isopi646.jpghttp://i78.***********/u/f78/11/78/63/65/isopi647.jpghttp://i78.***********/u/f78/11/78/63/65/isopi648.jpghttp://i78.***********/u/f78/11/78/63/65/isopi649.jpg

Best look of the night.......Julianne Moore.
Special mentions for Jessica Alba, Eva Green, Thandie Newton & Tilda Swinton minus the bow on the back of her suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->